- 2 cloves garlic
- 100 grams Leek roughly chopped
- 25 grams canola or sunflower oil
- 1 large swede peeled and roughly chopped
- 1 carrot cut in chunks if tolerated
- 1 tin organic chic peas drained
- 1or 2 tablespoons low salicylate stock
- water just below maximum quantity lines
8Recipe is created for
Chop garlic and leek 3 seconds speed 7. Add oil and sauté 3 minutes,
100 degrees, speed 1.
Add the Swede, carrots, chickpeas and stock. Chop speed 6 for 6 seconds.
Add water to just below the maximum 2 litre mark. If a thicker soup is desired reduce the water.
Cook for 20 minutes, 100 degrees, speed 2.
Puree by gradually turning to speed 8 for 40 seconds.
We serve with the pizza base out of EDC just change the oil to canola. Roll out base cover with oil and sprinkle with garlicand bake on 220 dgrees for 10 minutes.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Sweet and sour prawn and coconut soup - Fouad Kassab
- French Onion Soup - Variation for (V) (VG)
- Emergency Lentil Soup
- Vegetable and Red Lentil Soup
- Left Over Chicken Soup
- Quick Asian Noodle soup
- Mushroom cappuccino - Dani Valent
- Vegetable and Lentil Soup
- Creamy Celery, Potato and Leek Soup
- Tom Kha Gai (Thai Coconut Soup)
- Cauliflower, Zucchini & Leek Soup with Bacon Dust & Goats Cheese
- Prawn & Chicken Laksa
- Lacey Siomo's Chicken Seitan
- Vegetarian Lasagne
- Cauliflower mango coconut curry
- Chickpea and oat crackers
- Chicken Fusilli in creamy white wine sauce
- Arroz Con Pollo Risotto
- Paleo savoury muffins
- Thai style yellow curry - Matthew Morrissey
- Tuna Risotto
- Easy Beef Burgers
- Alice's Sweet Chilli Sauce
- Lamb Kofta Rissoles Burgers