- 2 cloves garlic
- 100 grams Leek roughly chopped
- 25 grams canola or sunflower oil
- 1 large swede peeled and roughly chopped
- 1 carrot cut in chunks if tolerated
- 1 tin organic chic peas drained
- 1or 2 tablespoons low salicylate stock
- water just below maximum quantity lines
8Recipe is created for
Chop garlic and leek 3 seconds speed 7. Add oil and sauté 3 minutes,
100 degrees, speed 1.
Add the Swede, carrots, chickpeas and stock. Chop speed 6 for 6 seconds.
Add water to just below the maximum 2 litre mark. If a thicker soup is desired reduce the water.
Cook for 20 minutes, 100 degrees, speed 2.
Puree by gradually turning to speed 8 for 40 seconds.
We serve with the pizza base out of EDC just change the oil to canola. Roll out base cover with oil and sprinkle with garlicand bake on 220 dgrees for 10 minutes.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Orange Soup - Pumpkin, Sweet Potato & Carrots
- Quick Beef Pho for Two
- Jen's Crab and Corn Chowder
- Vegan Lentil Soup
- Chinese Style Chicken and Corn Soup
- Asian Chicken Noodle Soup
- VEGAN Cheesy Broccoli Soup - LCHF
- Yummy Chicken & Vegetable Soup
- Chicken & Sweetcorn Soup
- Chicken Bone Broth Soup and whole steamed chook
- Variation Curried lentil and pumpkin soup
- Curry Pea Soup
- Spicy Mexican Bowl with Avocado
- Savoury cheese scone
- Spicy Plum and Date Chutney
- Maria's Meat Balls
- Capsicum, Tomato and Chilli Chutney
- Japanese Katsu chicken curry
- Brown Rice and Chicken Salad with Asian style dressing
- Pumpkin pasta sauce
- Balinese Corn Fritters
- More Again Dairy Free Carbonara
- More Again Risotto
- Coconut and cashew chicken