- 30 grams butter or oil
- 125 grams onion, peeled
- 2 cloves garlic
- 40 grams Celery
- 125 grams carrot
- 250 grams sweet potato, peeled
- 75 grams red lentils, (dried or tinned)
- 1 bay leaf, (dried or fresh)
- 800 grams water
- 2 tbsp TM Vegetable stock paste
Add onion, garlic, celery, carrot into TM bowl – chop 5 secs/Speed 6
Scrap down sides and add in oil/butter.
Cook for 6 mins/100’C/Speed 1 with MC out of lid.
Add sweet potato – chop 5 secs/Speed 6
Add, lentils bay leaf, water and stock.
Cook 15mins/100’C/Speed 2
*Remove bay leaf*
Puree soup 45 secs/Speed 9 (slowly turning dial from speed 1 to speed 9)
Sweet Potato & Lentil Soup
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Best ever roast garlic and tomato soup
- Smoky Pumpkin & Potato Soup
- Authentic Lebanese Brown Lentil Soup
- The Fast 800 Broccoli and Blue Cheese Soup converted by Thermo-lish
- Lettuce and Pea Soup
- Curried pumpkin & cauliflower soup
- Sweet Poato & Carrot Soup
- Manaya's chicken noodle soup
- BBQ Pork Ramen
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Chicken noodle soup
- Lurgy Busting Roasted Tomato, Garlic & Capsicum Soup
- Thai Fish Cakes (Tod mun pla)
- Tuna, Zucchini and Pea Slice
- Grain free chocolate mud cake cupcakes
- Healthy chicken burgers
- Plant Based Nacho Cheese
- French Vinaigrette Salad Dressing
- All in one apple, carrot and blueberry cake
- Mango and Coconut pudding (low sugar)
- Gluten Free Shortcrust Pastry
- Satay Chicken
- Mexican Lasagne - adapted from the Healthy Mummy
- Easy Batter