- 30 grams butter or oil
- 125 grams onion, peeled
- 2 cloves garlic
- 40 grams Celery
- 125 grams carrot
- 250 grams sweet potato, peeled
- 75 grams red lentils, (dried or tinned)
- 1 bay leaf, (dried or fresh)
- 800 grams water
- 2 tbsp TM Vegetable stock paste
Add onion, garlic, celery, carrot into TM bowl – chop 5 secs/Speed 6
Scrap down sides and add in oil/butter.
Cook for 6 mins/100’C/Speed 1 with MC out of lid.
Add sweet potato – chop 5 secs/Speed 6
Add, lentils bay leaf, water and stock.
Cook 15mins/100’C/Speed 2
*Remove bay leaf*
Puree soup 45 secs/Speed 9 (slowly turning dial from speed 1 to speed 9)
Sweet Potato & Lentil Soup
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- CORN CHOWDER
- Variation Tomato Soup
- Broccoli and Kale Soup
- Green goodness soup
- Potato Soup
- Roasted pumpkin and carrot soup
- Cauliflower and brocolli soup
- Roast Pumpkin, Garlic & Corn soup with Caramelised Onion
- Cream of Brocolli Soup
- Best ever roast garlic and tomato soup
- Smoky Pumpkin & Potato Soup
- Authentic Lebanese Brown Lentil Soup
- Expresso Martini with Dalgona Coffee whip
- Pumpkin Puree (with seeds and skin) for Dogs
- Rima’s Lebanese Cocktail
- Buckwheat, Flaxseed & Psyllium Bread GF
- CORN CHOWDER
- Not So Fried Rice
- Dalgona Decaf Coffee Whip Low Sugar
- Aish al saraya
- Awwama (Lebanese sweet dumplings)
- Grandma's Yo-Yo's
- Honey cheese bread
- Fatet chicken shawerma