- 30 grams butter or oil
- 125 grams onion, peeled
- 2 cloves garlic
- 40 grams Celery
- 125 grams carrot
- 250 grams sweet potato, peeled
- 75 grams red lentils, (dried or tinned)
- 1 bay leaf, (dried or fresh)
- 800 grams water
- 2 tbsp TM Vegetable stock paste
Add onion, garlic, celery, carrot into TM bowl – chop 5 secs/Speed 6
Scrap down sides and add in oil/butter.
Cook for 6 mins/100’C/Speed 1 with MC out of lid.
Add sweet potato – chop 5 secs/Speed 6
Add, lentils bay leaf, water and stock.
Cook 15mins/100’C/Speed 2
*Remove bay leaf*
Puree soup 45 secs/Speed 9 (slowly turning dial from speed 1 to speed 9)
Sweet Potato & Lentil Soup
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- GF Pea and Ham Soup
- Rima’s Maryam Mounajed’s ChefItUp’s Lentil Soup
- 20 min Quick & Easy Leek, potato & Lentil Soup
- Pumpkin soup
- Curried Pumpkin Soup
- MN Teta's Hamid Soup
- Grießklöschensuppe (German Dumpling soup)
- Kath's Chicken, Ginger and Turmeric Soup with Pearl Couscous
- Coconut and Pea Soup
- Sopa de tomate com ovo escalfado
- Moroccan pumpkin soup
- Dumplings and broth
- Quince conserve
- Macadamia Parmesan
- SEHAM’S FATTEH
- Baby's chicken, vegetables and rice all in one (6 months)
- Spaghetti & Meatballs
- Tomato Sauce
- Layali Lubnan (Lebanese Nights) by Layelle
- Iranian Eggplant and Chickpea Stew
- Red Thai Chicken, Coconut & Kaffir Lime Soup
- Minced beef Goulash
- Mee Rebus
- Slow cooked lamb, sweet potato mash and steamed cabbage