- 30 grams butter or oil
- 125 grams onion, peeled
- 2 cloves garlic
- 40 grams Celery
- 125 grams carrot
- 250 grams sweet potato, peeled
- 75 grams red lentils, (dried or tinned)
- 1 bay leaf, (dried or fresh)
- 800 grams water
- 2 tbsp TM Vegetable stock paste
Add onion, garlic, celery, carrot into TM bowl – chop 5 secs/Speed 6
Scrap down sides and add in oil/butter.
Cook for 6 mins/100’C/Speed 1 with MC out of lid.
Add sweet potato – chop 5 secs/Speed 6
Add, lentils bay leaf, water and stock.
Cook 15mins/100’C/Speed 2
*Remove bay leaf*
Puree soup 45 secs/Speed 9 (slowly turning dial from speed 1 to speed 9)
Sweet Potato & Lentil Soup
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Orange Soup - Pumpkin, Sweet Potato & Carrots
- Quick Beef Pho for Two
- Jen's Crab and Corn Chowder
- Vegan Lentil Soup
- Chinese Style Chicken and Corn Soup
- Asian Chicken Noodle Soup
- VEGAN Cheesy Broccoli Soup - LCHF
- Yummy Chicken & Vegetable Soup
- Chicken & Sweetcorn Soup
- Chicken Bone Broth Soup and whole steamed chook
- Variation Curried lentil and pumpkin soup
- Curry Pea Soup
- Turkish Delight Cordial
- Butterscotch Baileys
- Beef & Pork Burger Patties
- Vanilla and cinnamon candied almonds
- Apple,cinnamon&sultana porridge
- Sago Plum Pudding
- Antipasto Cheese Ball Christmas Tree
- Nuts and Bolts with a twist
- Bacon and cinnamon scrolls with salted maple glaze
- Variation Vegetarian Sausage Rolls
- Keto Fathead Rolls