- 30 grams butter or oil
- 125 grams onion, peeled
- 2 cloves garlic
- 40 grams Celery
- 125 grams carrot
- 250 grams sweet potato, peeled
- 75 grams red lentils, (dried or tinned)
- 1 bay leaf, (dried or fresh)
- 800 grams water
- 2 tbsp TM Vegetable stock paste
Add onion, garlic, celery, carrot into TM bowl – chop 5 secs/Speed 6
Scrap down sides and add in oil/butter.
Cook for 6 mins/100’C/Speed 1 with MC out of lid.
Add sweet potato – chop 5 secs/Speed 6
Add, lentils bay leaf, water and stock.
Cook 15mins/100’C/Speed 2
*Remove bay leaf*
Puree soup 45 secs/Speed 9 (slowly turning dial from speed 1 to speed 9)
Sweet Potato & Lentil Soup
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- BBQ Pork Ramen
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Chicken noodle soup
- Lurgy Busting Roasted Tomato, Garlic & Capsicum Soup
- Creamy Celeriac and Parsnip Soup
- Vegetarian Minestone
- Creamy cauliflower soup
- Coconut Pumpkin Soup
- Thai Pumpkin Soup
- Zucchini and Potato Soup
- Roast cauliflower dhal soup
- Spicy zucchini soup
- BBQ Pork Ramen
- Basil pesto
- Creamy spiced yoghurt dressing
- Smokey Bacon Dip
- Meatballs with Sauce & Veggie Noodles
- Surf & Turf Seafood Sauce
- Slow Cooked Curried Mince
- Beef Rendang (Indonesian Beef, Chilli And Coconut Dry Curry)
- Honey Sriracha Marinade
- Homemade Sprinkles (Royal Icing | egg free)
- The best beef burger patties-Gluten free
- Strawberry Mint Lemonade