- 1 onion, peeled and quartered
- 1 leek, chopped
- 1 tbs oil
- 500 g Butter, nut pumpkin, chopped (leave skin on and seeds in)
- 1 carrot, washed and chopped
- Half l arge sweet potato, peeled and chopped
- Juice of 1 orange, and water to make 500 g
- 1 tbs stock (TM vegetable stock concentrate)
- Pinch sugar
- 3 tbs cream, or coconut cream, or sour cream
8Recipe is created for
Place onion and leek into TM bowl and chop for 5 seconds on speed 7.
Add oil and sauté for 3 mins at 100C on speed 1.
Add pumpkin, carrot and sweet potato. Chop for 15 seconds on speed 7,
Add orange, water, stock and sugar and cook for 30 mins at 100C on speed 1.
Add cream and blend for 20 seconds, slowly going from speed 1 to speed 9.
Serve with dinner rolls.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Mushroom cappuccino - Dani Valent
- Vegetable and Lentil Soup
- Creamy Celery, Potato and Leek Soup
- Tom Kha Gai (Thai Coconut Soup)
- Cauliflower, Zucchini & Leek Soup with Bacon Dust & Goats Cheese
- Prawn & Chicken Laksa
- Chicken & sweet corn soup
- Best Ever Creamy Tomato & Bacon Soup
- Chicken and Corn Noodle Soup
- Autumn Spiced Sweet Potato and Carrot Soup
- Califlower soup with parmesen and bacon dust
- Butternut Pumpkin Soup