- 1/2 onion
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 leek (whites only)
- 1/2 red capsicum
- 25 grams olive oil
- 2 Sweet Potato medium size, Peeled and rougly chopped
- 2 Carrots medium size, Peeled and rougly chopped
- 3 heaped tablespoons TM stock
- 750 grams warm water
- Parsley for Decoration
Add onions, leek, garlic and red capsicum into TM and blitz for 3 seconds/speed 7. Scraped down sides.
Add oil and sauté 3 minutes/veroma/speed 1
Add potatoes, stock and 750ml water and cook 23mins/100oC/Speed 1
Ensure potatoes are cooked and then mix 1-2 minutes/speed 7 until desired consistency is achieved.
Taste and add salt and pepper if required. Add parsley for decoration
If you like your soup to be creamy add coconut cream or just cream to you mixture.
Serve with bread.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Velvet Chicken and Sweetcorn Soup
- Orange Soup - Pumpkin, Sweet Potato & Carrots
- Quick Beef Pho for Two
- Jen's Crab and Corn Chowder
- Vegan Lentil Soup
- Chinese Style Chicken and Corn Soup
- Asian Chicken Noodle Soup
- VEGAN Cheesy Broccoli Soup - LCHF
- Yummy Chicken & Vegetable Soup
- Chicken & Sweetcorn Soup
- Chicken Bone Broth Soup and whole steamed chook
- Variation Curried lentil and pumpkin soup