- 1 onion
- 1 garlic clove
- 20 grams olive oil
- 750 grams sweet potato, Peeled and cut into 3cm pieces
- 600 grams water
- 1 tablespoon Vegetable Stock Conc.
- 200 grams coconut milk
Recipe is created for
Chop onion, garlic and ginger for 3 seconds/speed 5. Scrape down sides
Add oil and saute 3mins/100deg/speed 1
Add sweet potato, chop on speed 8 for 7 seconds.
Add water and stock and cook 20mins/100deg/speed 1.
Blitz for 1 minute on speed 9
Add in coconut milk, 5sec/speed 3.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Mushroom Soup with Soba
- Rich Tomato Soup
- Variation Goulash Soup
- Sweet potato soup with Lentils and Bacon
- Creamy Garlic Cauliflower Soup
- Zucchini Soup
- Potato, Leek and Bacon Soup
- Curried Choko & Bacon Soup
- Cauliflower & Bacon soup
- Lentil and chickpea soup
- Basic Chicken Noodle Soup
- Fresh Veg and Chicken Soup with Steamed Chicken