THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 300 g chicken raw
- 300 g mixed chopped vegies, your choice
- 1 bunch Mixed fresh herbs, your choice
- 150g rock salt
- 1 --- bay leaf
- 50 g white wine
- 1 clove
- 5 coriander seeds, whole
- 130 g raw cashews
- 6 cloves garlic, peeled
- 2 inch piece ginger fresh
- 1 chilli red, or to taste
- 1 bunch corriander or flat leaf parsley
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 40 g tamari sauce, or soy sauce
- 40 g rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon chicken or vegetable stock concentrate
- 400 g Coconut Milk or Cream
- 100 g water
- 1 finger fresh tumeric
- 1 carrot, roughly cut
- 1 Zuchinni, roughly cut
- 1/4 cabbage, roughly chopped
- 1/2 Broccoli Head
- 250g boneless chicken thighs chopped
- 1 litre chicken stock, recipe from EDC
- 1 lemon
8Recipe is created for
Mince raw chicken for 4 sec, speed 10.
Add vegies and herbs chop for 10 sec, speed 5
Add rock salt, white wine, bay leaf, clove and coriander seeds.
Cook for 20 min, varoma temp, speed 2, with the simmering basket on top
instead of the MC.
Replace MC and blend for 1 min, speed 10. Go to speed 10 slowly
so you don't have hot liquid shooting out the top.
Place into jar and store in fridge.
Use as you would the veg stock concentrate.
1 tablespoon replaces 1 stock cube.
Place cashews, garlic, ginger, tumeric, chilli, coriander, olive oil, tamari, rice vinegar, chicken stock concentrate or veg stock concentrate in jug grind for 30 sec on speed 7.
Add coconut milk and blend on speed 8 for 10 seconds. Cook for 5 min,
90 degrees, speed 4.
When cooked remove from jug.
No need to wash as you are now going to add the ingredients for the soup.
Add chopped vegies, raw chicken and chicken stock (from EDC) to jug.
Add as much satay sauce to achieve the depth of flavour for your taste.
I usually add about half.
Cook for 15min, 100 degrees, speed 2, REVERSE.
Add juice of 1/2 to 1 lemon depending on how juicy they are.
Taste soup before adding salt.
If it needs more flavour add more chicken stock concentrate or satay sauce.
The soup is also delicious with rice noodles or steamed rice added.
Chicken Stock Concentrate
If you haven't guessed by now I am a huge fan of Jo's from Quirky Cooking. I make this Satay sauce base and turn it into soups, curries or use it as a topping for steamed salmon and vegies. I made this soup for a team meeting and everyone loved it so here it is. Please let me know if there are any problems with the recipe, this is the 1st time I have posted. Enjoy
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Green pesto vegetable soup
- Leek potato soup
- Sweetcorn and Potato Chowder
- Creamy pumkin soup
- Deb's tasty Cauliflower Soup
- Roasted apple and pumpkin soup
- Vegan Smokey split pea and ham soup adapted from Catching Seeds
- Chicken and Sweet Corn Soup Noni’s special
- Velvet Chicken and Sweetcorn Soup
- Orange Soup - Pumpkin, Sweet Potato & Carrots
- Quick Beef Pho for Two
- Lemon & Blueberry Muffins (Paleo)
- Gluten Free Anzac Biscuits
- Hot cross buns
- Green pesto vegetable soup
- Vegan “cheese” puffs
- Sweet curry with crumbed chicken on cous cous
- Claypot Rice
- CREAM FILLED ECLAIRS WITH CHOCOLATE GANACHE
- Hemp rolls Vegan/Paleo/Gaps
- White Chocolate & Cream Cheese Buttercream Icing
- Blueberry and Lemon Hot Cross Buns
- Pea & Mint Hummus