- 700 grams pumpkin, peeled, deseeded and cut into 2-3cm cubes
- 3 sweetcorn cobs, kernels removed (300g)
- 2 level teaspoons TM Vegetable stock paste
- 550 grams water, to make up vegetable stock
- 1 teaspoon dried onion flakes, mixed into stock
- 250 grams sour cream
- 1 heaped teaspoon curry paste (your choice)
- salt & pepper, to taste
- coriander, to serve
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Add pumpkin and corn to and sweat for 10 minutes at 100 degrees on reverse, speed , with mc in place.
Add water mixed with stock paste and onion flakes and cook for 15 minutes at 100 degrees on speed 2 - 3, with mc in place
Puree for 30-40 seconds, going slowly from speed 1 to speed 9, with mc in place.
Add curry paste and sour cream and mix on speed 5 for 2 minutes.
Season with salt & pepper to taste
Serve with fresh coriander
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken and sweet corn soup
- Broccoli, Cauli and Zucchini Soup
- Chicken Wing & Vege Soup
- Mel's Roasted Pumpkin Soup
- Spiced Lamb and Vegetable Soup
- Chicken Soup 3 Ways
- Nourishing Chicken and Cauliflower Soup
- Thick and Rich Pumpkin Soup
- Courgette soup Lou`s way
- Cheesy Broccoli Soup - LCHF
- Veggie, cashew & twiggy stick soup
- Crab and sweetcorn chowder