- 2 centimetres ginger root
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 medium onion quartered
- 5 grams coconut oil
- 30 grams Thai red curry paste
- 200 grams light coconut milk
- 675 grams Butternut pumpkin, cubed
- 1 heaped tablespoon vegetable stock concentrate
- 500 grams water
- 10 grams lime juice
- 1/2 tablespoon fish sauce
1. Place onion, garlic and ginger into TM bowl and chop 3 secs/speed 5.
2. Add coconut oil and blitz 5 secs/speed 5.
3. Scrape down sides and sauté 100c/5 mins/reverse/speed soft.
4. Add curry paste 100c/1 min/reverse/speed 1.
5. Add coconut milk, pumpkin, vegetable stock paste and water.
6. Cook 100c/20 mins/reverse /speed soft MC on.
7. Blitz, slowly going from speed 1-9/1 min/MC on.
8. Add lime juice and fish sauce. Mix 5 secs/speed 4.
9. Taste to check you are happy with flavours. Add more lime, fish sauce or curry paste if more depth of flavour is required.
Accessories you need
Garnish with fresh coriander (optional).
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Dumplings and broth
- Cantonese style Sweet Corn and Crab Meat Soup
- Chicken & Creamed Corn Soup
- Quick and Easy Chicken and Sweet Corn Soup
- Creamy Coconut & Vegetable Soup
- Pick-me-up Turmeric Chicken Noodle Soup
- Mushroom Soup with Soba
- Rich Tomato Soup
- Variation Goulash Soup
- Sweet potato soup with Lentils and Bacon
- Creamy Garlic Cauliflower Soup
- Zucchini Soup
- Vegemite and Cheese Stackers
- Best Ever BBQ Sauce - Weebindi Version
- White Jumbo Soft and Fluffy Bread
- Clinker Cheesecake Slice
- Chicken and Sweetcorn Puree - Annabel Karmel Recipe
- Variation Ginger and Soy Glazed Salmon with Bok Choy and Coconut Rice
- Thermo Papa's veg loaded pizza sauce
- Sun-dried Tomato and Basil Pizza Dough
- Zucchini balls
- Sausages with onion gravy and vegetables
- Spicy Peanut Satay Sauce (Thick)
- Chickpea Dosa