THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 20 g extra virgin olive oil
- 1 onion, medium in size, peeled and quartered
- 1 broccoli, large head of broccoli or roughly 400g chopped including the stork
- 1 litre water
- 40 g Vegetable stock paste
- 75G g blue cheese
Recipe is created for
TM 5If you are using a Thermomix® TM6 measuring cup with your Thermomix® TM5:
For cooking (simmering) at temperatures of 95°C or above (200°F), the simmering basket should always be used instead of the TM6 measuring cup, as the TM6 measuring cup fits tightly in the lid. The simmering basket rests loosely on top, is steam-permeable, and also prevents food spatter from the mixing bowl.
- 1. Add onion to be bowl and chop 3 secs/Sp 5.
2. Add oil and cook for 3mins/ 90 degrees / Sp1.
3. Place Broccoli into the mixing bowl and chop 3 secs/sp7. Scrape down the sides of the bowl with your spatula.
4. Add water and the vegetable stock and cook for 20mins/90 degrees/ 1
5.Add blue cheese and cook for 3mins 30secs/90 degrees/Sp 1.
6. Blend 10 sec/Sp 4 increasing gradually to Sp 7
7. Pour soup into bowls or a mug (which ever is your preferance, I prefer a mug given the consistency of this soup).
Accessories you need
This recipe has been converted from the The Broccoli and Blue Cheese Soup recipe on Page 56 of "the fast 800 Recipe Book" by Dr Clare Bailey and Justine Pattison with the Foreword by Dr Michael Mosley.
If served in a mug, it is probably more like 8 serves...
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or The Mix Australia Pty Ltd and The Mix New Zealand Ltd.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and The Mix Australia Pty Ltd and The Mix New Zealand Ltd assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- ThermoSisters Nans Soup
- Variation Chicken & vegetable soup
- Bec's Chicken And Corn Soup with Egg Ribbons
- Celeriac, Zucchini, Leek, Tomato & Carrot Soup
- Lauren's Pumpkin Soup
- Pumpkin and Coconut Cream Soup
- Irish-style vegetable soup
- Coconut and Sweet Potato Soup
- Thai pumpkin soup
- Beef bone broth
- Sweet potatoe and leek soup
- Polish Barszcz (Beetroot Soup)
- Kyra's Anzac Crumble Caramel Slice
- Cranberry & Orange Granola
- Strawberry & Banana Smoothie Puppy Pops
- The. Fast 800 Chicken Pieces with Parmesan Crumb converted by Thermo-lish
- The Fast 800 Cowboy Baked Beans converted by Thermo-lish
- The Fast 800 Pear & Cinnamon Porridge converted by Thermo-lish
- The Fast 800 Smoked Salmon Omelette conversion by Thermo-lish
- Kumera (Sweet Potato) and Bacon Soup
- Chickpea, Peanut Butter and Sultana Biscuits
- Grandmama's Salmon Pate
- Thermo-lish Caramelised Onions
- Thermo-lish Chicken & Vegetable Casserole
- Baz’s Super Cottage Cheesy Alfredo
- Julie's Tomato Chutney
- Chocolate Self Saucing Pudding
- CHICKEN LARB WITH GLASS NOODLES
- Devilled Meatloaf
- Soft Potato Doughnuts @levi_nathania
- Caramelised Onion & Feta Tarts
- Bourbon BBQ Sauce
- Feta, Bacon & Spinach Quiche
- THERMOMUMMA HERB & GARLIC BREAD
- Chicken Marinade - Honey Soy Ginger
- Variation Knafeh (Middle Eastern Custard Dessert)