THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 20 g extra virgin olive oil
- 1 onion, medium in size, peeled and quartered
- 1 broccoli, large head of broccoli or roughly 400g chopped including the stork
- 1 litre water
- 40 g Vegetable stock paste
- 75G g blue cheese
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- 1. Add onion to be bowl and chop 3 secs/Sp 5.
2. Add oil and cook for 3mins/ 90 degrees / Sp1.
3. Place Broccoli into the mixing bowl and chop 3 secs/sp7. Scrape down the sides of the bowl with your spatula.
4. Add water and the vegetable stock and cook for 20mins/90 degrees/ 1
5.Add blue cheese and cook for 3mins 30secs/90 degrees/Sp 1.
6. Blend 10 sec/Sp 4 increasing gradually to Sp 7
7. Pour soup into bowls or a mug (which ever is your preferance, I prefer a mug given the consistency of this soup).
Accessories you need
This recipe has been converted from the The Broccoli and Blue Cheese Soup recipe on Page 56 of "the fast 800 Recipe Book" by Dr Clare Bailey and Justine Pattison with the Foreword by Dr Michael Mosley.
If served in a mug, it is probably more like 8 serves...
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Nanna's Vegetable Soup
- Curried Kumera Soup
- Smoked hock-bone soup
- Grandma's Pumpkin Soup
- Moroccan pumpkin soup
- Amazing Vegetable Soup
- GF Pea and Ham Soup
- Rima’s Maryam Mounajed’s ChefItUp’s Lentil Soup
- 20 min Quick & Easy Leek, potato & Lentil Soup
- Pumpkin soup
- Curried Pumpkin Soup
- MN Teta's Hamid Soup
- The. Fast 800 Chicken Pieces with Parmesan Crumb converted by Thermo-lish
- The Fast 800 Cowboy Baked Beans converted by Thermo-lish
- The Fast 800 Pear & Cinnamon Porridge converted by Thermo-lish
- The Fast 800 Smoked Salmon Omelette conversion by Thermo-lish
- Kumera (Sweet Potato) and Bacon Soup
- Chickpea, Peanut Butter and Sultana Biscuits
- Salmon Pate
- Thermo-lish Caramelised Onions
- Thermo-lish Chicken & Vegetable Casserole