- 1 knob of ginger
- 1 knob of fresh turmeric
- 1 red chilli
- 1-2 cloves garlic
- 1 brown onion
- 1 zucchini
- 1 bunch asparagus, Topped and tailed
- 1 cup diced pumpkin
- 1-2 tomatoes
- 1/4 head Cauliflower
- 1 tablespoon thermomix vegetable stock
- 1 tablespoon butter (or ghee)
- Olive Oil/Coconut oil
- Salt and pepper
- cayenne pepper, for serving
1. Place garlic, turmeric, ginger and chilli into the mixing bowl and mix speed 7 for about 5 seconds or until evenly chopped. Scrape down bowl.
2. Peel and quarter the onion and add to the mixtuer, chop speed 5 for 3 seconds, scrape down bowl.
3. add butter (or ghee) and 1 tablespoon olive oil (or coc oil) and cook 100 degress, speed 2-3 for 3 minutes.
4. Add teh rest of the vegetables, chop speed 7 for 5 seconds or until evenly chopped.
5. Add about 300 grams water (enough to cover the vegetables) and the stock. Cook for 20 minutes, 100 degrees, speed 1. When cooked, blitz speed 10 for 1 minute.
6. Season with salt and pepper and cayenen pepper if desired.
For more yummy thermomix friendly recipes, check out my blog www.theshrinkinghubby.com or follow me on facebook.com/theshrinkinghubby
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pumpkin Soup with Chorizo
- Celeriac & Parmesan Soup with Pear
- Roasted Pumpkin Soup
- Sweet Potato, Carrot, Coconut and Lime Soup
- Broccoli, Zucchini & Leek Soup
- Indian Parsnip Soup with Coriander Sambal
- Chicken and Vegetable Soup
- The Daily Mix - Chicken and Corn Soup
- Pumpkin, lime & coconut soup
- Vegetable soup (with McKenzies dry soup mix)
- Cabbage Roll Soup
- Variation Chicken and Sweet Corn Soup
- Gluten Free and Nut Free Miracle Chocolate Brownies (with sweet potato and kale)
- The Shrinking Hubby's Chewy Salted Caramel Cookies
- The Shrinking Hubby's Healthy Chocolate Custard (GF, DF, RSF)
- The Shrinking Hubby's Gluten Free Chewy Choc Chip Cookies
- Chicken Cacciatore (low fat, HCG-friendly)
- The Shrinking Hubby's Quick and Easy Gluten,Diary and Sugar Free Carrot Cake
- The Shrinking Hubby's Almond Meal Pancakes
- The Shrinking Hubby's Apple and Zucchini Loaf (sugar-free, dairy-free, gluten-free, nut-free, grain-free)
- The Shrinking Hubby's Healthy Apple and Rhubarb Crumble (Gluten, dairy and sugar free)
- The Shrinking Hubby's Grain-free, Sugar-free Coconut Crunchy Museli
- The Shrinking Hubby's Pesto
- Spicy Black Bean Burger
- Cauliflower Zuccini rice with cashew nuts
- Satay Sauce
- Easy pasta side dish
- Fair Dinkum Aussie Pasties
- Mexican Chicken Parmigiana
- Mince and vegetable pinwheels
- Murgh makhani (Butter chicken)
- Variation Thermonat's chicken pie
- Variation Braised Pork Ribs Using Thermomix
- Roasted Pumpkin Soup
- Shepherd’s Pie