THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 200-250 g dried green lentils, soaked
- 1 piece onion, medium
- 3 small piece potatoes, peeled, cut in quarters
- 4 silverbeet, fresh, cups
- 3 piece lemons, flesh only, no white pith and deseeded
- 1 level tbsp chicken stock paste
- 1. Place potatos in bowl with lid and MC. Chop on 5 ses/speed 2-3.
2. Empty into seperate palte. Rinse Thermo bowl.
3. Place washed silverbeet into mixing bowl and chop 4-8secs/speed 6.
Transfer into a bowl and set aside. Clean and dry mixing bowl.
4. Place lemons into mixing bowl and blend 2 min/speed 10. Transfer into seperate plate and set aside. clean and dry mixing bowl.
5. Add onion and chop 5 secs/speed 5, Scrape down sides of mixing bowl with spatula.
6. Carmelisiong onions: 2 ways to do this.
a) heat oil in mixing bowl on 120 degrees for 3-4 mins/speed 1. Then add chopped onion and set for 15 mins/speed 1/ "Counter-clockwise operation" /varoma.
b) fry onions in pan on stoveas per conventional method.
7. Add 1 cup water. 100 degrees/"Counter-clockwise operation" /2-3mins
8. Add lentils, potatoes, silverbeet, chicken stock paste and water up to max line.
9. Cook 20mins/100 degrees/"Gentle stir setting" /"Counter-clockwise operation" .
10. Add lemon juice and salt (if you choose), cook 15mins/100 degrees/"Gentle stir setting" /"Counter-clockwise operation"
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Beef and Lentil Soup
- Tuscan Bean Soup modified
- Chicken Noodle Soup
- Super Simple Veggie Soup
- Trahana Tomato Soup
- Keto Friendly Seafood Chowder
- Cauliflower soup with coconut milk
- Curried Pumpkin Soup
- Roast carrot and cumin soup
- Corn, Bacon and Potato Chowder
- Pumpkin Carrot and Ginger soup
- Spice Pumpkin Soup
- Spiced Apricot Beef
- Kid Approved Curried Sausages
- Spicy Bean Burgers by Dr Clare Bailey and Justine Pattison
- Beef and Lentil Soup
- Beef Ragu
- Curried sausages
- Simple sausage rolls
- Fara's red kidney beans and beef chilli
- Veggie Fritters
- Sri Lanken Cashew and Coconut Curry Paste (clone of Passage to India)
- All Green Stock Powder
- Peanut Satay Chicken