- 1 onion, peeled and halved
- 1 sweet potato
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp Hungarian Sweet Paprika
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp caraway seeds
- 2 --- tins diced tomatoes
- 400 grams scotch fillet, diced
- 1 tbsp TM stock paste
- 2 carrots, peeled and sliced
- 4 white potatoes, peeled and roughly chopped
1h 20minPreparation 20minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Add onion, garlic to bowl and chop 5 sec/speed 6
- Add oil and saute 10 min/Varoma/speed 1
- Add paprika, caraway seeds and pepper and saute 2 min/Varoma/speed 1
- Add diced beef and cook 3 min/Varoma//speed 1
- Add diced tomatoes and cook 1 min/Varoma//speed 1
- Add stock paste and enough water to just cover the meat and cook 15 min/100C// with MC on
- At this stage meat should be half way cooked then add veggies and cook Simmering basket instead of mc 20 min/100C//
- Season with salt and peper before serving if desired
Cheaper cuts of beef are also suitable for this recipe just increase cooking time in step 6 and ensure beef is three quarters cooked before adding the vegetables.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken & Creamed Corn Soup
- Quick and Easy Chicken and Sweet Corn Soup
- Creamy Coconut & Vegetable Soup
- Pick-me-up Turmeric Chicken Noodle Soup
- Mushroom Soup with Soba
- Rich Tomato Soup
- Sweet potato soup with Lentils and Bacon
- Creamy Garlic Cauliflower Soup
- Zucchini Soup
- Potato, Leek and Bacon Soup
- Curried Choko & Bacon Soup
- Cauliflower & Bacon soup