- 4/5 pieces pumpkin, Chopped
- 2/3 carrots, Chopped
- 2/3 potatoes, Chopped
- 1 sweet potatoe, Chopped
- 1 onion, Halved
- 600 grams Homemade chicken stock
- heaped tablespoon vegetable stock
- salt & pepper / seasoning to taste
- 2 potaoes
20h 25minPreparation 20h 25minBaking/Cooking
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Pre roast your vegetables or use left overs from a Roast dinner. Leftover roast veges always have the best flavours.
- Place chicken stock, veggie stock, extra raw potates and seasoning to the bowl. Cook on 100/ speed 1-2 for 20 mins until potatoes are soft.
- Add roast vegetables and heat up for a further 5mins on 100/speed 1-2. ( This is just to heat the cold veggies).
- Slowly raising the speed of the cooked soup up to speed 9 for 1 minute to puree.
Preparing the soup
You can use any vegetables you like roasted.
great for couples who always end up with to much.
I used a homemade chicken stock and homemade vege stock
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Mushroom cappuccino - Dani Valent
- Vegetable and Lentil Soup
- Creamy Celery, Potato and Leek Soup
- Tom Kha Gai (Thai Coconut Soup)
- Cauliflower, Zucchini & Leek Soup with Bacon Dust & Goats Cheese
- Prawn & Chicken Laksa
- Chicken & sweet corn soup
- Best Ever Creamy Tomato & Bacon Soup
- Chicken and Corn Noodle Soup
- Autumn Spiced Sweet Potato and Carrot Soup
- Califlower soup with parmesen and bacon dust
- Butternut Pumpkin Soup