- 1 portion butchers raw Chicken carcass, in varoma
- 1 litre water, in thermomix
- 1-3 tablespoons veggie stock paste, in thermomix
1h 0minPreparation 5minBaking/Cooking
8Recipe is created for
Cook chicken carcass in varoma for 45 minutes with 1 litre of water underneath Settings Varoma Sp2 for 45 Mins
Take out chicken carcass, remove all meat on bones you want to use. The water underneath should be good chicken broth / stock
Add shredded chicken to thermomix, then add the thermomix veggie stock. fill water back up to 1 litre mark
Add salt and pepper to taste
Cook Speed 1, 100 degrees, 5 -10 minutes.
Blend 30 seconds speed 1-9
Extras; you can add 100 gms cooked cauliflower, zucchini or white rice to soup before blending for creamier consistancy.
I hope you enjoy, thank you
Varoma Cream of Chicken Soup
Add pesto or fresh herbs as a garnish when serving
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Orange Soup - Pumpkin, Sweet Potato & Carrots
- Quick Beef Pho for Two
- Jen's Crab and Corn Chowder
- Vegan Lentil Soup
- Chinese Style Chicken and Corn Soup
- Asian Chicken Noodle Soup
- VEGAN Cheesy Broccoli Soup - LCHF
- Yummy Chicken & Vegetable Soup
- Chicken & Sweetcorn Soup
- Chicken Bone Broth Soup and whole steamed chook
- Variation Curried lentil and pumpkin soup
- Curry Pea Soup
- Shepherd’s Pie (Low Carb)
- LCHF Iced Coffee
- Date & Weetbix Muffins
- TIPSY TART (a,k.a - Cape Brandy Pudding)
- More Again Risotto
- Vegan Chocolate Chia Hemp Pudding
- Salted caramel & meringue tart
- Crispy nutty crackers
- Gluten Free Spiced Fruit Loaf
- Lebanese Eid Biscuit Kaak Alkhamees Mr2od Ka'ak Black Seed
- Vegan vanilla cake
- Creamy Garlic Prawn Linguine (w Low Carb, Dairy Free, Vegetarian Variations)