- 1 carrot, Medium
- 2 potatoes, Small
- 1 celery stalk
- 1 Swede, Small
- 1 turnip, Small
- 1/2 tbsp curry powder
- 1 pinch mixed herbs, dried
- 400 grams chicken stock or veg stock, Home Made
- 400 grams water
Recipe is created for
Peel and dice all vegatables to cube size (approx 10 to 15 mil) (Vegatable Soup Pack ideal from your local supermarket)
Add water and stock into mixing bowl and add all of the diced vegatables, curry powder, mixed herbs and salt to taste and cook 20 minutes/100 deg C/speed 1.
Blend for 1 min/speed 9, gradually increasing speed from speed 1 to speed 9.
Serve straight from the bowl to the table, serves 4, enjoy
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken & Turmeric Broth (Blade Cover)
- Kombu Dashi/Katsuo Kombu Dashi (Dried Kelp/Bonito Stock)
- Thai Zucchini Coconut Soup
- Thicken fish soup with tomatoes and eggs
- FRESH OR FROZEN PEA AND HAM SOUP
- Coconut curried pumpkin and sweet potato soup
- ASIAN CHICKEN SOUP
- Kale and Zucchini Soup
- Moroccan Carrot Soup With Chorizo
- Spicy Pumpkin and Mushroom Soup
- Treens Thai Pumpkin & Kumera Soup
- Beetroot Soup
- Kids Napoletana Sauce
- Puteri Ayu (Quinn's)
- Suet Pastry
- Vietnamese Pork Loaf
- Vietnamese Steam fish with ginger and garlic
- Iced Coffee Syrup
- Sweet Potato and Red Kidney Bean stew with peanuts.
- Rissotto con Camarones y leche de coco
- Elderberry Syrup
- Easy Brocoli Pasta
- THERMOMUMMA PIZZA DOUGH (WITH SOURDOUGH OPTION)
- autumn.kitchen Sourdough Sandwich Loaf