- 1 onions, cut into halves
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 sprigs fresh rosemary
- 3-5 sprigs parsley leaf, fresh
- 40 g olive oil
- 650 g mixed vegetables, Carrot, celery, zucchini, tomato, pumpkin, sweet potato, cabbage (cut into pieces 4cm)
- 250 g dried lentils, I purchase Italian soup mix
- 1000 g water
- 2 tbsp Vegetable stock paste
1h 50minPreparation 1h 10minBaking/Cooking
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Place simmering basket on Lid, press scales and weigh 250g Italian soup mix into basket. Rinse soup mix with water and then place in a small medium bowl. Cover with water to soak for 1 hour.
2. Place onion, garlic, and herbs into mixing bowl and chop 5sec, sp 7.
3. Add 40g olive oil and saute 3 min/120 degrees/sp1.
4. Add mixed vegetables and chop 6-10 sec/sp4.
5. Drain soup mix into simmering basket and add to mixing bowl.
6. Add 1000g water and Vegetable Stock Paste.
7. Place simmering basket on mixing bowl lid instead of measuring cup.
8. Cook 40min/100degrees/ Reverse Sp 1.
- Make your own Vegetable Stock paste with recipe from the Basic Cook book. This recipe is an adaptation of the Minestrone recipe in the Basic Cookbook.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vegan Lentil Soup
- Chinese Style Chicken and Corn Soup
- Asian Chicken Noodle Soup
- VEGAN Cheesy Broccoli Soup - LCHF
- Yummy Chicken & Vegetable Soup
- Chicken Bone Broth Soup and whole steamed chook
- Variation Curried lentil and pumpkin soup
- Curry Pea Soup
- Roasted Capsicum and Tomato soup with Goats Cheese
- Pumpkin and Leek Soup
- Creamy broccoli leek and ham soup
- Beef Stew just like nans.