- 2 bunches water cress
- 2 --- potatoes cubed
- 1/2 l water
- 3 level tablespoons sour cream
8Recipe is created for
Place water cress and potatoes into the bowl with water salt
Cook 20 min/100°C/speed 1
Blend 30 sec/ speed 4-5
Add sour cream, blend again
Accessories you need
You can have either cold or hot
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken In Satay Sauce
- Halawet El Jibn (Sweet Cheese Dessert)
- Coconut rice my way ( with a little help from the TM5)
- Navajo Fry Bread
- Hot Chilli Jam
- French bread (overnight)
- Rose Water
- Sugar Free Lemonade
- Creamy Carbonara Risotto with Hidden Veg
- TM6 Thick and Creamy Pot Set Yoghurt
- Vegan Variation Alyce Alexandra's Coconut lamb curry
- Pomegranate Juice