THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 chorizo sausage, (about 150 g) diced
- 1 large onion, peeled and quartered
- 2 celery stalks, roughly chopped
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 tsp fresh thyme
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1x410 g Tin crushed tomatoes
- 1 litre chicken stock
- 2x400 g tin cannelini beans, drained and rinsed
- Salt and pepper, to taste
8Recipe is created for
Cook chorizo in frypan for 3-4 minutes until crisp, drain on paper towel, set aside.
Add thyme to TM bowl and chop for 5 seconds, speed 7.
Add onion, garlic and celery, chop for 5 seconds speed 5.
Add oil, cook for 4 minutes, varoma temperature, speed 1.
Add paprika, cook for 1 minute, 100 degrees, speed 1.
Add the tomatoes, cook for 1 minute, 100 degrees, speed 1.
Add chorizo and stock, cook for 10 minutes, 100 degrees, speed 1.
Add the beans, cook for 3 minutes, 100 degrees, , speed .
Season accordingly, serve.
This is the White Bean and Chorizo Soup from 'Everyday' by Bill Granger converted for use in the Thermomix. The photo is also from the same recipe in 'Everyday' by Bill Granger.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cauliflower & Wild Rice Soup
- Sweet and sour prawn and coconut soup - Fouad Kassab
- French Onion Soup - Variation for (V) (VG)
- Emergency Lentil Soup
- Vegetable and Red Lentil Soup
- Left Over Chicken Soup
- Quick Asian Noodle soup
- Mushroom cappuccino - Dani Valent
- Vegetable and Lentil Soup
- Creamy Celery, Potato and Leek Soup
- Tom Kha Gai (Thai Coconut Soup)
- Cauliflower, Zucchini & Leek Soup with Bacon Dust & Goats Cheese
- Bolognaise Sauce - Smooth
- Chicken Creamy Lemon Spinach Paprika TASTY QUICK 14mins
- Beetroot Burgers
- Sausage Crumble Style Seitan (Vegan Meat)
- Vegetarian Lasagne
- Arroz Con Pollo Risotto
- Coles Magazine Ham & 3-Cheese Muffins Converted recipe
- Lamb Kofta Rissoles Burgers
- Moroccan cauliflower 'çous cous' salad - Fouad Kassab
- Chimichurri Sauce
- Chilli Con Carne
- Spicy sugar free tomato chutney