THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 chorizo sausage, (about 150 g) diced
- 1 large onion, peeled and quartered
- 2 celery stalks, roughly chopped
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 tsp fresh thyme
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1x410 g Tin crushed tomatoes
- 1 litre chicken stock
- 2x400 g tin cannelini beans, drained and rinsed
- Salt and pepper, to taste
8Recipe is created for
Cook chorizo in frypan for 3-4 minutes until crisp, drain on paper towel, set aside.
Add thyme to TM bowl and chop for 5 seconds, speed 7.
Add onion, garlic and celery, chop for 5 seconds speed 5.
Add oil, cook for 4 minutes, varoma temperature, speed 1.
Add paprika, cook for 1 minute, 100 degrees, speed 1.
Add the tomatoes, cook for 1 minute, 100 degrees, speed 1.
Add chorizo and stock, cook for 10 minutes, 100 degrees, speed 1.
Add the beans, cook for 3 minutes, 100 degrees, , speed .
Season accordingly, serve.
This is the White Bean and Chorizo Soup from 'Everyday' by Bill Granger converted for use in the Thermomix. The photo is also from the same recipe in 'Everyday' by Bill Granger.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken & sweet corn soup
- Best Ever Creamy Tomato & Bacon Soup
- Autumn Spiced Sweet Potato and Carrot Soup
- Califlower soup with parmesen and bacon dust
- Butternut Pumpkin Soup
- Cauliflower and bacon soup LCHF
- Bacon & Lentil Chowder
- Broccoli and Lemon Soup topped with Goats Feta and Seeds
- WW 2SP Chilled Cucumber Soup
- Chicken Enchilada Soup
- Chicken and sweet corn soup
- Broccoli, Cauli and Zucchini Soup
- Creole Style Jambalaya
- Pizza pasta salad
- Kumara & Feta Bliss Balls
- Variation Apricot Chicken
- Caribbean Vegan Potato and Chickpea Curry
- Sweet Potato, Chickpea & Eggplant Hotpot
- Chili con Carne Risotto
- Chicken vegetable sausage rolls
- Peri Peri Chicken
- Doner Kebabs
- Mexican Salsa
- Beef cobbler with polenta dumplings