THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 chorizo sausage, (about 150 g) diced
- 1 large onion, peeled and quartered
- 2 celery stalks, roughly chopped
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 tsp fresh thyme
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1x410 g Tin crushed tomatoes
- 1 litre chicken stock
- 2x400 g tin cannelini beans, drained and rinsed
- Salt and pepper, to taste
8Recipe is created for
Cook chorizo in frypan for 3-4 minutes until crisp, drain on paper towel, set aside.
Add thyme to TM bowl and chop for 5 seconds, speed 7.
Add onion, garlic and celery, chop for 5 seconds speed 5.
Add oil, cook for 4 minutes, varoma temperature, speed 1.
Add paprika, cook for 1 minute, 100 degrees, speed 1.
Add the tomatoes, cook for 1 minute, 100 degrees, speed 1.
Add chorizo and stock, cook for 10 minutes, 100 degrees, speed 1.
Add the beans, cook for 3 minutes, 100 degrees, , speed .
Season accordingly, serve.
This is the White Bean and Chorizo Soup from 'Everyday' by Bill Granger converted for use in the Thermomix. The photo is also from the same recipe in 'Everyday' by Bill Granger.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vegetable and Red Lentil Soup
- Left Over Chicken Soup
- Quick Asian Noodle soup
- Mushroom cappuccino - Dani Valent
- Vegetable and Lentil Soup
- Creamy Celery, Potato and Leek Soup
- Tom Kha Gai (Thai Coconut Soup)
- Cauliflower, Zucchini & Leek Soup with Bacon Dust & Goats Cheese
- Prawn & Chicken Laksa
- Chicken & sweet corn soup
- Best Ever Creamy Tomato & Bacon Soup
- Chicken and Corn Noodle Soup
- Smoked Paprika Butter
- Kristie's Oil Free Chicken Marinate
- lchf savoury muffins (sam wood)
- Cauliflower steaks with lemon coconut sauce
- Tuna Mornay
- Chicken Paella
- Beef Chili with Canadian twist
- Roasted snapper with Romesco, pickled vegetable and ricotta salad and a pink grapefruit Hollandaise - Mark Southon
- Seitan (vegan mock meat) with crumb mix and gravy
- vegan mac and cheese (veganhuggs)
- Channa dhal
- Carrot, feta and mint salad