THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 chorizo sausage, (about 150 g) diced
- 1 large onion, peeled and quartered
- 2 celery stalks, roughly chopped
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 tsp fresh thyme
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1x410 g Tin crushed tomatoes
- 1 litre chicken stock
- 2x400 g tin cannelini beans, drained and rinsed
- Salt and pepper, to taste
Cook chorizo in frypan for 3-4 minutes until crisp, drain on paper towel, set aside.
Add thyme to TM bowl and chop for 5 seconds, speed 7.
Add onion, garlic and celery, chop for 5 seconds speed 5.
Add oil, cook for 4 minutes, varoma temperature, speed 1.
Add paprika, cook for 1 minute, 100 degrees, speed 1.
Add the tomatoes, cook for 1 minute, 100 degrees, speed 1.
Add chorizo and stock, cook for 10 minutes, 100 degrees, speed 1.
Add the beans, cook for 3 minutes, 100 degrees, , speed .
Season accordingly, serve.
This is the White Bean and Chorizo Soup from 'Everyday' by Bill Granger converted for use in the Thermomix. The photo is also from the same recipe in 'Everyday' by Bill Granger.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Courgette soup Lou`s way
- Cheesy Broccoli Soup - LCHF
- Veggie, cashew & twiggy stick soup
- Crab and sweetcorn chowder
- Pumpkin Soup
- Quick Carrot & Cashew Soup
- Variation Roast Vegetable Soup
- Radish soup
- Nat's perfect pumpkin soup
- Roasted Butternut Pumpkin Soup
- Tuscan bean soup
- Potato, bacon and leek soup
- Sweet Potato, Chickpea & Eggplant Hotpot
- Chili con Carne Risotto
- Chicken vegetable sausage rolls
- Peri Peri Chicken
- Doner Kebabs
- Mexican Salsa
- Vegan coconut chickpea curry
- Red beans and rice with turkey meatballs
- Butternut and bacon macaroni cheese
- Nutty chickpea and sweet potato curry - kid friendly
- Lamb, lentil and tomato spiced soup
- White cabbage chorizo potato soup