- 2 carrots, roughly chopped
- 2 onions, medium size
- 3 spring onions, chopped
- 1 small knob of Ginger, no need to peel
- 1 stick lemon grass
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 Red chilli deseed if you like
- bunch coriander
- 30g Butter
- 150ml coconut milk
- 50 sesame seed
- 650ml water
- 2 tablespoon chicken stock paste
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Put onion, garlic, spring onion, ginger chilli and lemon grass into bowl chop 3 second speed 6.
Add butter and saute 3 minutes 100degress speed 1.
Add sweet potatoand carrot chop 5 seconds speed 6.
Add chicken stock and water cook for 5 minutes 100 degrees speed 1.
Add coconut milk and cook for 15 minutes 100 degrees speed 1.
Check to see if vegetables are cooked then gradually turn speed up to speed 9 for 20 seconds.
Serve with a garnish of sesame seeds and coriander.
make your own coconut milk by blitzing 40g dessicated coconut with 400g water on speed 9 for 2 minutes you will have some left over for another dish, curry is a good one.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Best ever roast garlic and tomato soup
- Smoky Pumpkin & Potato Soup
- Authentic Lebanese Brown Lentil Soup
- The Fast 800 Broccoli and Blue Cheese Soup converted by Thermo-lish
- Lettuce and Pea Soup
- Curried pumpkin & cauliflower soup
- Sweet Poato & Carrot Soup
- Manaya's chicken noodle soup
- BBQ Pork Ramen
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Chicken noodle soup
- Lurgy Busting Roasted Tomato, Garlic & Capsicum Soup
- Freeken Good Freekeh Salad!
- Creamy Fruit Cake
- Passionfruit and coconut cake
- Variation Clone of World's Greatest Banana Cake - quick wholemeal version
- Cranberry, Oats and White Chocolate Biscuits.
- Bounty Cake
- Double choc caramel slice
- French Chocolate Teacake
- Nut butter Porridge
- Protein Bars
- All in one apple, carrot and blueberry cake
- Easy Lemon Cake