- 1/2 bunch fresh mint leaf
- 500 g cucumber, lebanese
- 1 cloves garlic clove
- 2 level tbsp TM stock concentrate
- 2 level tsp lemon juice
- 1/2 level tsp pepper, white, ground
- 2 stalks spring onion
- 450 g yoghurt, Chobani Fat Free
4h 10minPreparation 10minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Place the mint into mixing bowl and chop 5 sec/speed 7.
- Add cucumber to mixing bowl and chop 10 sec/speed 7.
Add remaining ingredients and chop for 1min/speed 10. Start at speed 7 and slowly increase up to speed 10.
- Pour into TMX server, cover and refrigerate for 4hours or overnight
Serve with extra chopped cucumber and mint
Swap out mint for a bunch of dill and follow the same steps above.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Beef and Lentil Soup
- Tuscan Bean Soup modified
- Chicken Noodle Soup
- Super Simple Veggie Soup
- Trahana Tomato Soup
- Keto Friendly Seafood Chowder
- Cauliflower soup with coconut milk
- Curried Pumpkin Soup
- Roast carrot and cumin soup
- Corn, Bacon and Potato Chowder
- Pumpkin Carrot and Ginger soup
- Spice Pumpkin Soup
- Spicy Bean Burgers by Dr Clare Bailey and Justine Pattison
- Sri Lanken Cashew and Coconut Curry Paste (clone of Passage to India)
- Eggless Mini Banana Bread Muffins
- Chocolate and Yoghurt Bundt Cake with Chocolate icing (Donna Hay)
- Variation Healthy Breakfast muffins
- Healthy Blueberry Banana Muffins
- South Pacific Raita
- Simple Gluten Free Pizza Bases
- Gourmet crackers
- Yoghurt Pizza Dough
- Mango chicken curry
- Ultimate Breakfast Muffins