- 1 onion, peeled and halved
- 2 cloves garlic
- 30 g olive oil
- 750 g small zucchini, roughly chopped
- 600 grams vegetable or chicken stock concentrate
- 1/4 bunch Basil leaves
Place onion and garlic into TM bowl and chop for 5 seconds on speed 7.
Add the oil and sauté for 3 minutes at 100C on speed 1.
Add zucchini and chop for 10-20 seconds on speed 6.
Add the vegetable stock and water and cook for 25 minutes at 100C on speed 1.
Add the basil leaves. Blend to desired consistency by slowly going from speed 1 to speed 9/20 - 60 seconds.
Garnish with some goat's cheese or feta and a sprig of basil.
Zucchini and Basil Soup
This soup is just delicious. Take care not to put more zucchini as it may be overfull for final blending.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Dumplings and broth
- Cantonese style Sweet Corn and Crab Meat Soup
- Chicken & Creamed Corn Soup
- Quick and Easy Chicken and Sweet Corn Soup
- Creamy Coconut & Vegetable Soup
- Pick-me-up Turmeric Chicken Noodle Soup
- Mushroom Soup with Soba
- Rich Tomato Soup
- Variation Goulash Soup
- Sweet potato soup with Lentils and Bacon
- Creamy Garlic Cauliflower Soup
- Zucchini Soup
- Variation of Jamie Oliver’s Sticky Date Toffee Pudding
- Coffee Scrolls À la Anniembee
- Cherry Sauce
- Anniebee's Nutella Spread [no added sugar]
- Lime and Coconut Cake
- Real chocolate ice cream
- Annieb's Healthy Carrot Cake [no sugar or oil]
- Vanilla Shortbread
- Rocky Road Salami
- 60 Second Strawberry Cake
- Very Red Velvet Mud Cake
- Anniebees Adulterated Anzac Cookies
- All Colours Vegetable Salad
- Fried Rice - 28 Program - Sam Wood
- Sauerkraut, apple and bacon quiche
- Sesame Oil Whole Chicken - roast using Thermomix!
- Chicken and vegetable savoury muffin
- Stir Fry Cauliflower
- AUTHENTIC MEE GORENG (Stir Fry Noodles)
- Black and White Tofu
- Seafood Curry Laksa
- Broccoli Salad
- Black bean burger patties
- Minted Lamb Burgers