- 1 potato, large
- 2 Zucchinis, medium
- 1 brown onion, small
- 3 stalks parsley, with leaves (optional)
- 1 stalk Celery, (optional if not using parsley)
- 4-6 cherry tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon TM stock concentrate
- 25 gram extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 litre water
- 130 gram gluten free pasta shapes, option 2
- 300 gram risotto, option 3
- Cracked Pepper, to serve
- parmesan, to serve
roughly chop all veggies and put into the bowl
If you prefer your soup less chunky blizts the veggies on speed 5 for 5 seconds (or omit this step)
Add all other ingredients
cook for 20 minutes at 100 degrees on reverse at speed 1
if serving as a chunky soup, then it is ready to be served with gluten free pasta. you can now weigh in the pasta and cook to packet instructions.
If serving as a thick soup, allow to cool, then blitz for 8 seconds on speed 4. if serving with pasta, then weigh in pasta and cook for required time according to packet. You can add more water and TM stock if you don't want it too thick.
If using this as a base for a risotto, allow to cool, then blitz for 8 seconds on speed 4. Insert Butterfly.
Add another 300-500ml water and a teaspoon of TM stock. Weigh in risotto, and cook for 12 minutes
serve with parmesan
Roughly chop all vegies
This can be served in 3 ways:
a chunky soup
a pureed soup (also good for babies)
or a base for a risotto
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Velvet Chicken and Sweetcorn Soup
- Orange Soup - Pumpkin, Sweet Potato & Carrots
- Quick Beef Pho for Two
- Jen's Crab and Corn Chowder
- Vegan Lentil Soup
- Chinese Style Chicken and Corn Soup
- Asian Chicken Noodle Soup
- VEGAN Cheesy Broccoli Soup - LCHF
- Yummy Chicken & Vegetable Soup
- Chicken & Sweetcorn Soup
- Chicken Bone Broth Soup and whole steamed chook
- Variation Curried lentil and pumpkin soup
- Variation Chilli, Garlic Tomato Prawns
- Grape jelly
- Quick Apricot & Coconut Bliss Balls - Nut & Sugar Free
- Garlic and Caper Aioli
- F45 Sweet Potato Pancakes
- F45 Cacao Bliss Balls
- Satay coconut curried vegetables
- Poached Chicken in Lemongrass Broth
- Grandma's Anzac Biscuits
- Jelly cakes
- Family Chocolate Cake
- OLD STYLE CHICKEN CURRY