- 1 potato, large
- 2 Zucchinis, medium
- 1 brown onion, small
- 3 stalks parsley, with leaves (optional)
- 1 stalk Celery, (optional if not using parsley)
- 4-6 cherry tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon TM stock concentrate
- 25 gram extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 litre water
- 130 gram gluten free pasta shapes, option 2
- 300 gram risotto, option 3
- Cracked Pepper, to serve
- parmesan, to serve
roughly chop all veggies and put into the bowl
If you prefer your soup less chunky blizts the veggies on speed 5 for 5 seconds (or omit this step)
Add all other ingredients
cook for 20 minutes at 100 degrees on reverse at speed 1
if serving as a chunky soup, then it is ready to be served with gluten free pasta. you can now weigh in the pasta and cook to packet instructions.
If serving as a thick soup, allow to cool, then blitz for 8 seconds on speed 4. if serving with pasta, then weigh in pasta and cook for required time according to packet. You can add more water and TM stock if you don't want it too thick.
If using this as a base for a risotto, allow to cool, then blitz for 8 seconds on speed 4. Insert Butterfly.
Add another 300-500ml water and a teaspoon of TM stock. Weigh in risotto, and cook for 12 minutes
serve with parmesan
Roughly chop all vegies
This can be served in 3 ways:
a chunky soup
a pureed soup (also good for babies)
or a base for a risotto
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Best ever roast garlic and tomato soup
- Smoky Pumpkin & Potato Soup
- Authentic Lebanese Brown Lentil Soup
- The Fast 800 Broccoli and Blue Cheese Soup converted by Thermo-lish
- Lettuce and Pea Soup
- Curried pumpkin & cauliflower soup
- Sweet Poato & Carrot Soup
- Manaya's chicken noodle soup
- BBQ Pork Ramen
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Chicken noodle soup
- Lurgy Busting Roasted Tomato, Garlic & Capsicum Soup