- 350 grams frozen peas
- 15 mint leaves
- 1 brown onion, Quartered
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 500 grams chicken tenderloins
- 2 tsp vegetable stock
- 600 grams warm water
- 500 grams Zucchini - roughly chopped
- 2 cloves garlic
- Salt and pepper
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place the onion into the mixing bowl and chop for 3 seconds speed 5 Scrape down the sides of the mixing bowl with the spatula and add olive oil.
[size= medium]Place varoma on top and lay chicken on varoma tray. Cook [/size][size= medium]4 min 100°C Reverse speed 1. [/size][/b][/b]
[size= medium]Add the zucchini, peas, garlic, stock and water into the bowl, put chicken varoma tray back on top and cook 18 mins 110C speed 1.[/size]
[size= medium]Add mint, blitz speed slowly increasing for 45 sec speed 1 to 8.[/size]
[size= medium]Divide soup amongst bowls/containers, replace bowl back and place chicken in the bowl and blitz 10 sec speed 5.[/size]
[size= medium]Divide chicken amongst soup, add yoghurt, extra mint, and salt and pepper to taste. [/size]
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cauliflower & Wild Rice Soup
- Sweet and sour prawn and coconut soup - Fouad Kassab
- French Onion Soup - Variation for (V) (VG)
- Emergency Lentil Soup
- Vegetable and Red Lentil Soup
- Left Over Chicken Soup
- Quick Asian Noodle soup
- Mushroom cappuccino - Dani Valent
- Vegetable and Lentil Soup
- Creamy Celery, Potato and Leek Soup
- Tom Kha Gai (Thai Coconut Soup)
- Cauliflower, Zucchini & Leek Soup with Bacon Dust & Goats Cheese
- Bolognaise Sauce - Smooth
- KETO cloud bread
- Thick Chicken Pasta Broth
- Chicken Loaf style seitan (vegan meat)
- Onion gravy
- Grain free cauliflower samosas - Fiona Hoskin
- Chicken Creamy Lemon Spinach Paprika TASTY QUICK 14mins
- Low fodmap steamed Chinese 5 spice chicken buns
- Pulled pork style seitan (vegan meat)
- Chocolate Beetroot Brownies
- Greek Yoghurt Cherry and Almond Muffins
- Individual Chicken Roulades with Cranberry and Macadamia Stuffing