Zucchini, pea and mint soup with shredded chicken
- 350 grams Frozen peas
- 15 Mint leaves
- 1 Brown onion, Quartered
- 2 tbsp Olive oil
- 500 grams Chicken tenderloins
- 2 tsp Vegetable stock
- 600 grams Warm water
- 500 grams Zucchini - roughly chopped
- 2 cloves Garlic
- Salt and pepper
27minPreparation 2minBaking/Cooking 25min
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place the onion into the mixing bowl and chop for 3 seconds speed 5 Scrape down the sides of the mixing bowl with the spatula and add olive oil.
[size= medium]Place varoma on top and lay chicken on varoma tray. Cook [/size][size= medium]4 min 100°C Reverse speed 1. [/size][/b][/b]
[size= medium]Add the zucchini, peas, garlic, stock and water into the bowl, put chicken varoma tray back on top and cook 18 mins 110C speed 1.[/size]
[size= medium]Add mint, blitz speed slowly increasing for 45 sec speed 1 to 8.[/size]
[size= medium]Divide soup amongst bowls/containers, replace bowl back and place chicken in the bowl and blitz 10 sec speed 5.[/size]
[size= medium]Divide chicken amongst soup, add yoghurt, extra mint, and salt and pepper to taste. [/size]
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- AFRICAN CARROT SOUP
- Immuno-stimulant Potato and Leek Soup
- Oriental poached chicken and bok choy soup
- Mexican Bean Vegetable Soup
- Congee with pork mince
- Corn and Cauliflower Potage
- Fresh tomato soup
- Easy Chilli & Lentil Soup
- Potato Corn and Bacon Chowder
- Low FODMAP Vegan Zucchini Soup
- Pumpkin and coconut soup
- Hillbilly's Potato & Leek Soup
- Mustard Chicken, Bacon & Avocado Salad (inspired by Cafedelites)
- Creamy Tomato, Chicken & Bacon Risotto
- Moroccan-Spiced Silverbeet
- tomato kasundi (taste)
- Sweet As Pad Thai
- Beef Cheeks on Mashed Cauliflower & Baby Carrots
- BIG MAC Sauce
- Orange Mash
- Variation Roast Chicken with Spice Rub & Stuffing
- Chicken Casserole
- Mexican Style meat stack
- Asian Chicken Meatballs in the Varoma