- 1 onion, Halved
- 2 cloves garlic
- 50 g olive oil
- 1 carrot, Sliced
- 1 stalk Celery, Diced
- 1/2 Cup cauliflower florets
- 1 Cup cooked chicken, Shredded
- 1 tablespoon TM vegetable stock concentrate
- 1 tablespoon parsley
- 1 litre water
- salt and peper to taste
1/2 cup capeletti pasta
8Recipe is created for
Chop onion & garlic, 3 sec, speed 7.
Add 50g olive oil, saute 2min, Varoma temp, speed 3, MC lid off
Add all other ingredients, cook for 17min, Varoma temp, Reverse, speed 3.
add extra salt & pepper to taste, lovely with fresh crusty bread & butter!
Accessories you need
I used capeletti pasta as had some in pantry, would be just as nice with shells, macaroni etc
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Broccoli & Blue Cheese Soup
- Moroccan spiced cauliflower & almond soup
- Zucchini, pea and mint soup with shredded chicken
- Hearty and delicious lentils
- Variation What was in the fridge beef broth
- Zucchini & parmesan soup
- Creamy Chicken & Brown Rice Soup (Failsafe - mod sals)
- Chicken Soup
- Chicken and Vegetable Soup
- Israeli Cauliflower Soup
- lobster bisque
- Chicken and Mushroom Udon Noodle Soup