- 1 --- medium to large brown onion, peeled and quartered
- 1 tablespoon Butter
- 1 teaspoon Vegetable stock paste
- 1 pinch raw sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- 250 gram Light cream cheese
- 200 gram sour cream
- 100 gram cheese, grated
- half package Frozen spinach, slightly thawed
- 3 spring onions stalks, sliced
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Chop onions 5sec/sp7, scrape bowl and repeat. Add all other ingredients except cream cheese. Cook 10mins/100C/sp1 without the MC. Preheat oven to 180C.
Add spinach and continue to cook for 1 min/100C/sp1. Add cream cheese, sour cream, grated cheese and chopped spring onions. Heat through for 5min/100C/sp1.
Whilst filling is warming prepare cob loaf by cutting off the top and gently scooping all the bread out creating a bowl, be careful to not create any holes in the outer shell. break up the bread pieces and 'lid' and arrange on a baking tray.
Pour the filling into the prepared cob loaf and bake for 15-20minutes until bread is toasted and filling is hot. Serve immediately
Accessories you need
This is a yummy variation of my delicious french onion dip recipe.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Kel's Healthy Quick Pumpkin Scones
- Spinach and Cheese Pastizzi
- Cob loaf with croutons and spinach dip
- Spinach, bacon and cheese pies (pie-maker)
- Vegan “cheese” puffs
- OMG Ali's Savoury Scones
- Heidi's onion and bacon bread bake "zwiebelkuchen"
- Ham, Cheese and Zucchini Pizza Scrolls
- Variation Brazilian cheese puffs
- Easy Lamb Pide
- Zucchini slice/muffins
- Sweet Potato, Zucchini and Bacon Slice
- Not-too-naughty Easter Slice
- Fruit and Veg Slurpie
- 1 ingredient peanut butter - Clone of Quick and Easy Peanut Butter
- Rice bubble slice - refined sugar free, lunch box friendly!
- Delicious french onion dip
- Nushi's Tahini Paste
- Nushi's Thai Basil and Spinach Pesto
- Nushi's Banana and Blueberry Pikelets
- Nushi's Mango Chia Pudding
- Nushi's Varomarised Chook
- Nushi's Kashmiri Chicken, Lentil and Pumpkin Curry
- Nushi's Sugar Reduced Mini Banana Loaves
- Fruit slice
- Apple Cinnamon Chocolate Chip Muffins
- DinnerWinner Curry
- Clean Snickers Slice
- White Sauce for lasagna
- Autumn Pear cake
- Golden syrup spice cookies
- Red Velvet Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Icing
- Variation Limes puff
- Banana Cake (Women's Weekly Recipe)
- Dotty's Melting moments with Maple buttercream
- Chicken Liver Pate