THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 4 fillets salmon fillets, fresh
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 2 clove garlic
- 2 level tablespoons fresh ginger
- 1 small red chilli
- 60 grams orange juice
- 60 grams soy sauce
- 60 grams honey
- 1 tablespoon coriander
- 1 zest of 1 lemon
- 400 grams Jasmine rice
- 450 grams coconut milk
- 450 grams water
Recipe is created for
Place garlic, ginger, red chilli,zest from lemon and coriander into mixing bowl and chop 3 sec/speed 7. Scrape down sides of mixing bowl with spatula.
2. Add olive oil and sauté 2 min/100˙C/speed 1.
3. Add orange juice and cook 1 min/ 100˙C/speed 1.
4. Add soy sauce and honey and cook 2 min/100˙C/speed 1. Set aside sauce. Do not wash mixing bowl.
5. Place water and coconut milk into mixing bowl. Weigh and wash rice.
6. Insert basket with rice and place bok choy cut up on bottom layer of Varoma and salmon fillets on top layer of Varoma.
7. Put half the sauce on top of salmon and steam 14 min/Varoma/speed 3.
8. Then turn over salmon and put the rest of the sauce on top of salmon and steam 5 min/Varoma/speed 3.
9. Serve rice with salmon on top of bok choy.
Ginger and Soy glazed salmon with buy choy and coconut rice.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cinnamon scrolls
- Chicken Fricassee (great with Smoked Chicken)
- Chorizo Risotto
- Jamie Oliver’s eggplant dhal
- Pasta Arrabiata (all-in-one)
- Roasted Jalapeno / Jalapeño and Chicken Soup
- Roasted Jalapeño / Jalapeno Soup
- Whole bitter/lemon bundt cake
- Creamy Celeriac and Parsnip Soup
- Dairy free creamy broccoli soup