- 250 grams cheedar cheese
- 200 grams bacon
- 150 grams zucchini
- 150 grams warm water
- 10 grams Yeast
- 500 grams bakers flour
- 20 grams flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
1h 0minPreparation 30minBaking/Cooking
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Grate Cheese Speed 9, 10 seconds, set aside. Chop Bacon Speed 5, 5 seconds, set aside.
Chop Zucchini speed 10, 10 seconds. Add warm water & puree Zucchini with water, speeed 10, 10 seconds.
Add yeast, mix speed 4 for 5 seconds.
Add flour, oil, salt. Mix speed 4 for 5 seconds. Knead for 2 minutes, then wrap in thermomat (or thermoserve) to rise about 20 minutes.
Roll out on thermomat, sprinkle with bacon & cheese, roll along the long side. Cut into 2 inch pieces. Then bake at 200 for 15-18 minutes
Add pizza topping to turn these into pizza scrolls.
Cut thinner for smaller portions
Great for school lunches
Freeze half to cook another day, always best fresh out of the over. Though they do freeze well cooked
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- 'Dorito-esk' Seasoning Shake
- Yogurt pizza dough
- Bacon Carrot & Corn Muffin
- Kel's Healthy Quick Pumpkin Scones
- Spinach and Cheese Pastizzi
- Cob loaf with croutons and spinach dip
- Spinach, bacon and cheese pies (pie-maker)
- Vegan “cheese” puffs
- Heidi's onion and bacon bread bake "zwiebelkuchen"
- Ham, Cheese and Zucchini Pizza Scrolls
- Variation Brazilian cheese puffs
- Healthy Low Fat Banana Bread
- Variation Date lime cake
- Cucumber Yoghurt (kheyar b laban)
- Coconut rice my way ( with a little help from the TM5)
- Jumbo Spiced Pumpkin Bread
- Fluffy American Pancakes
- Beef and Guinness Stew
- Jam donut muffins AKA "Duffins"
- Cookie Jar Biscuits
- Peppermint Black Bean Brownies
- Pineapple upside down cake
- O’Henry Slice