- 10 grams coriander
- 2 cloves garlic
- 10 grams ginger, coins
- 500 grams pumpkin, roughly chopped
- 1 tablespoon Coconut oil / olive oil
- 1 pinch chilli, to taste
- 20 grams pine nuts
- 8 sheets Filo Pastry
- 60 grams Butter melted / cooking oil spray
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Preheat oven to 180°c. Line a baking tray with baking paper and set aside.
1. Place coriander in TMX bowl, and chop 2 sec / speed 6, scrape into another bowl and set aside.
2. Without washing bowl, add garlic and ginger and chop 3 sec / speed 7, scrape into another bowl and set aside.
3. Without washing bowl, place roughly chopped pumpkin in and chop 3 sec / speed 5.
4. Add the tablespoon of oil and sautè 6 minutes / 100 deg /
5. Add pine nuts, chilli and garlic/ginger mixture, sautè 2 min / 100 deg /
6. Add corriander and mix / speed 2 / 2 sec.
7. Working with two sheets of filo at at time, place on a flat surface, brush with butter or spray with oil. Cut lengthways into 2 or 3 even strips (width of strip will determine size of triangle).
8. Place 1 or 2 heaped tablespoon on to end of pastry strip and fold over to form a triangle, continue folding keeping trinagle shape until end of strip.
9. Arrange on tray and repeat. Brsuh with butter and bake in oven for 10-15 minutes until golden and crisp.
Will make 8 large or 16 small triangles.
Mixture can be made beforehand, kept in the fridge and then assembled and cooked when needed.
Play around with the pumpking filling, could add chicken, other veg etc.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Fish with ginger, chilli and soy dressing.
- Creamed Ruby Chard
- Lentil and chickpea soup
- Baba Ganoush Chicken
- Lamb Shanks
- Cheats Thermomix Pasta Sauce Napoletana Style
- Spicy sweet potato soup
- Nduja (Salami Spread)
- Vegetarian Chickpea and Mushroom Burgers
- Vegetable and Tuna Pattie
- Creamy Sweet Chilli Sauce
- Chickpea stuffed zucchini