- 1 large carrot, sliced
- 1 zucchini
- 1 apple
- 1 clove garlic
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- 4 tbsp Barbecue Sauce
- 250 g Sausage Mince
- 500 g pork mince
- 4 Sheets Puff Pastry, cut in half
- sesame seed
Wash carrots and cut off ends (no need to peel). Grate in TM 10 secs, speed 8.
Add apple (cored but no neeed to peel), garlic, zucchini (and any other veggies you want to hide from the kids) to carrot in TM bowl and grate for a further 5-10 secs, speed 8
Remove half of grated veggies
Add 1 eggs, 1/2 bread crumbs (half cup), 1/2 bbq sauce (2 tbsp), 1/2 meat to 1/2 grated veggies, Mix 15 sec, speed 4
Remove mixture from TM and place into a mixing bowl
Add remaining veggies and ingredients in step 4 and repeat step 4.
Place all mixture in bowl and check consistency and mix if needed with TM Spatula, if too moist add more bread crumbs.
Create egg wash with remaining egg.
Cut pastry sheets in half and spoon meat along pastry sheet lenghways 2 cms away from one long edge. Roll that edge over and continue to roll but stop to brush egg wash along remaining edge to seal. Continue to roll to form a long sausage roll. 11. Repeat on remaining pastry sheets.
Cut each roll into approx 4-6 pieces, or as desired.
Place on baking tray lined with baking paper and brush along top with 'egg wash' and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
Bake in oven 200 fan forced for 30mins or until golden brown.
Accessories you need
Great cold for school lunches.
Freeze uncooked and can be cooked straight from freezer later.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Rosa's Vol au Vents
- Parmesan cheese crisps
- Blue Cheese & Sesame Biscuits
- Kick-ass Cheddar Cheese and Jalapeño Biscuits
- Paleo Focaccia Loaf
- Pumpkin, Cheese & Bacon Scones
- Spinach and Ricotta Rolls
- Gluten Free Quiche Base
- Red Tortoise Cake - Ang Ku Kuih
- Parmesan Cheddar Crackers
- Chillean Empanadas
- Super Soft Pesto Scrolls
- Corn and Vegetable Fritters
- Stuffed Capsicums with Tomato, Mince & Rice
- Creamy Coconut & Vegetable Soup
- Xanthe’s Butter Chicken
- Hidden veggies pizza sauce
- Savoury Vegetable Medley Muffins
- Creamy chicken, bacon, mushroom & veggie pie filling
- Hidden Veg Pizza Sauce
- Variation Clone of Chicken Enchiladas - Lauren
- Zucchini Soup
- Aly's Leftovers Stack (Inspired by the Mexican Stack)
- Variation One pot pasta bolognese - Hidden Veg