- 1 large carrot, sliced
- 1 zucchini
- 1 apple
- 1 clove garlic
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- 4 tbsp Barbecue Sauce
- 250 g Sausage Mince
- 500 g pork mince
- 4 Sheets Puff Pastry, cut in half
- sesame seed
Wash carrots and cut off ends (no need to peel). Grate in TM 10 secs, speed 8.
Add apple (cored but no neeed to peel), garlic, zucchini (and any other veggies you want to hide from the kids) to carrot in TM bowl and grate for a further 5-10 secs, speed 8
Remove half of grated veggies
Add 1 eggs, 1/2 bread crumbs (half cup), 1/2 bbq sauce (2 tbsp), 1/2 meat to 1/2 grated veggies, Mix 15 sec, speed 4
Remove mixture from TM and place into a mixing bowl
Add remaining veggies and ingredients in step 4 and repeat step 4.
Place all mixture in bowl and check consistency and mix if needed with TM Spatula, if too moist add more bread crumbs.
Create egg wash with remaining egg.
Cut pastry sheets in half and spoon meat along pastry sheet lenghways 2 cms away from one long edge. Roll that edge over and continue to roll but stop to brush egg wash along remaining edge to seal. Continue to roll to form a long sausage roll. 11. Repeat on remaining pastry sheets.
Cut each roll into approx 4-6 pieces, or as desired.
Place on baking tray lined with baking paper and brush along top with 'egg wash' and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
Bake in oven 200 fan forced for 30mins or until golden brown.
Accessories you need
Great cold for school lunches.
Freeze uncooked and can be cooked straight from freezer later.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- 'Dorito-esk' Seasoning Shake
- Yogurt pizza dough
- Bacon Carrot & Corn Muffin
- Kel's Healthy Quick Pumpkin Scones
- Spinach and Cheese Pastizzi
- Cob loaf with croutons and spinach dip
- Spinach, bacon and cheese pies (pie-maker)
- Vegan “cheese” puffs
- Heidi's onion and bacon bread bake "zwiebelkuchen"
- Ham, Cheese and Zucchini Pizza Scrolls
- Variation Brazilian cheese puffs
- Vegetarian Minestone
- Creamy Carbonara Risotto with Hidden Veg
- Zucchini and Potato Soup
- Variation Chicken Broccoli Bake
- Nonna’s Spaghetti Sauce
- Spicy zucchini soup
- Zucchini and Lettuce Soup
- Variation Easy chicken kimchi
- Bertha's "St. Patrick's" Gluten Free Zucchini Pancakes
- Cauliflower Cheese & Bacon Fritters
- Curried Cream of Vegetable Soup
- Zucchini Lasagne