- 10 grams coriander
- 2 spring onions
- 500 grams chicken mince
- 100 grams breadcrumbs
- 15 grams fish sauce
- 30 grams Sweet chilli sauce
- Sweet chilli sauce
- 1 Lime, juice of
Cut spring onions in half and use the whiter end. Cut into largeish peices and add to TM bowl with coriander. Chop 2 sec / speed 7. Scrape down sides of bowl.
Add chicken mince, breadcrumbs, fish sauce and sweet chilli sauce. mix 20 sec /speed 4 .
Roll in walnut sized balls and cook in two batches in a frypan on low to med heat ensuring all sides are cooked. Shaking the pan ensures even cooking. Serve warm with dipping sauce.
Mix the juice of 1 lime with 1/3 cup of sweet chilli sauce
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pumpkin lasagne
- Bulk Batch Mini Quiches 54 - 62 approx
- Salmon and Spinach Quiche with Pea Pesto
- Pie maker Bacon, leek and mushroom pies
- Easy Cheesey topped Scones
- Gluten Free Cheese Puffs - WA School Canteen- Assessed AMBER
- Soft Flatbread
- Pineapple and cheese scrolls
- Spinach and cheese scrolls
- Mince and vegetable pinwheels
- Almond Sesame Crackers (LCHF)
- Cheese and Bacon Mini Muffins