- 1 red onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- 4 eggs
- 5 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 tablespoons Mixed Herbs
- 315 grams soy milk (or milk of choice)
- half red capsicum, diced
- 4 fresh brown mushrooms, diced
- 80 grams wholemeal self-raising flour
- salt and pepper to taste
- 5 Semi Dried Tomatoes, sliced
- 30 grams fresh baby spinach leaves
- Place onion & garlic and herbs in the thermo bowl and chop on speed 5 for 10-15 seconds.
- Add in remaining ingredients and mix on speed 2-3 for 30 seconds on "Counter-clockwise operation"
- Pour over the back of a large spoon into a greased quiche dish.
Bake in a moderate oven for 40-45 minutes until golden and firm to touch in the centre.
This dish has been adapted to suit a GF, DF, and V diet however it can be altered to suit whatever you fancy. Mix up the fillings in the quiche to suit your tastes and what you have in the fridge!
This is a fantastic low budget dish to take to work lunches. It is also delicious cold making it great for picnics.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Coconut Loaf
- Pastie Slice
- Savoury Muffins
- Apricot, Pinenut and Rosemary Shortbread Gluten Free
- Pumpkin Scones
- PIZZA BASE (GLUTEN FREE, CORN FREE, SULPHUR FREE, NUT FREE)
- The Ultimate Mousetraps
- Bacon, Celery & Cheese Muffins
- Annabel Langbein's Sesame Lavosh
- Easy Four Seed Crackers
- Herby Ricotta & Courgette Muffins
- Gluten Free crispbread, crackers, flatbread, matzo