THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 200 grams water, Lukewarm
- 1.5 tablespoon dried instant yeast
- 1 tablespoon caster sugar
- 1.5 teaspoons salt
- 30 grams olive oil
- 320 grams bakers flour
- 1 teaspoon bread improver
- some grated cheese
- tablespoon dried italian herbs
- 20 grams Butter
2h 35minPreparation 2h 15minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 6For cooking (simmering) at temperatures of 95°C or above (200°F), the simmering basket should always be used instead of the TM6 measuring cup, as the TM6 measuring cup fits tightly in the lid. The simmering basket rests loosely on top, is steam-permeable, and also prevents food spatter from the mixing bowl.
Recipe is created for
TM 5If you are using a Thermomix® TM6 measuring cup with your Thermomix® TM5:
For cooking (simmering) at temperatures of 95°C or above (200°F), the simmering basket should always be used instead of the TM6 measuring cup, as the TM6 measuring cup fits tightly in the lid. The simmering basket rests loosely on top, is steam-permeable, and also prevents food spatter from the mixing bowl.
Recipe is created for
91st main course 2nd main course Appetizer Dessert Main course Side dish Starter African American Asian Australian Caribbean European Mid East Afternoon tea Breakfast Brunch Dinner Lunch Snack Supper Alcohol-free Children food Egg free Lactose free Non-dairy Vegetarian Nut free Austrian Belgian British & Irish Dutch Eastern European French German Greek Italian Luxembourgian Maltese Mediterranean Polish Portuguese Spanish Scandinavian Swiss Autumn Carnival Chinese New Year Christmas Easter Father's Day Grandparent's Day Halloween Mother's Day New Year’s Eve Ramadan Spring Summer Valentine’s Day Winter Baking BBQ Birthday Buffet Children birthday Everyday Gift Holiday Kids in the kitchen Party Picnic Canadian Latin America Mexican USA Chef recipes Cooking for 2 person Cooking for elderly people Cooking for large family Cooking for single person Cooking for students Pantry Take away food Chinese Indian Indonesian Japanese Thai Vietnamese Taiwanese Creative Easy Low budget Natural Quick Egyptian Lebanon Turkey New Zealand Bread Pizza, focaccia
- Add 200 grams Lukewarm Water
1 1/2 tablespoons dry yeast
1 tablespoon caster sugar
Mix 30 seconds / speed 3
Leave to rest (will activate and froth) in TM bowl for aabout 5 to 10 minutes
- Add bakers flour and bread improver (optional). Add oil and salt.
Mix 30 seconds / speed 5
- "Slow Cooking" Now select dough knead mode "Dough mode" knead for 8 minutes
- Place the dough into a greased bowl, cover with a clean dampened tea towel / chux cloth and place somewhere that is draught free to prove.
The dough should double in size in around 1 hour depending on tempreture
- Remove doughand divide into 4 equal portions.
Gently with light pressure roll the 4 portions into a long "subway" roll shape approximatly 20cm in length.
place onto baugette trays and brush with melted butter, top with Italian herd spice mix anda sprinkle of grated cheese.
Cover with something light such as a dampened tea towel or a couple of clean dampened chux cloths and place in a warm draught free place to allow for the second rise for about 45 minutes to 1hr
Turn oven on to pre heat to 180 degrees
Tip - by adding the topping before the second rise this will reduce the possibility of deflating the dough if added after the second rise, they now can go straight into the oven.
- After the second rise in bagautte pans place into pre heated oven and bake for 15 - 20 minutes. The time will depend on your oven so please check at 15 minutes to decide if they need a little longer.
Accessories you need
Handle as little as possible
once first rise is done, tip out on floured bench. Use a knife to decide into 4.
pick up 1 stretch into size of baguette size and put in tray. No extra touching with hands.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or The Mix Australia Pty Ltd and The Mix New Zealand Ltd.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and The Mix Australia Pty Ltd and The Mix New Zealand Ltd assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cheesy Chicken Sausage Rolls
- Pop's Gingernut Biscuits
- Sausage Rolls
- Lunchbox scrolls
- Variation Variation Subway Footlong Italian Herbs and Cheese Eat Fresh Bread Roll
- Potato Gratin ala @levi_nathania
- Bec's Table Gourmet Crackers
- Savoury Cheese Biscuits
- Nuts and Bolts
- CRANBERRY CRACKERS
- Corn, Haloumi & Sun-dried tomato fritter bites
- Caramelised Onion & Feta Tarts