THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 110 g cheese
- 1 large onion
- 1 tablespoon parsley, fresh
- 1 tablespoon Mixed Herbs
- 2 eggs
- 30 g soy sauce, (or Tamari)
- 10 g Worcestershire sauce
- 80 g rolled oats
- 3 sheets Puff pastry
- milk / egg to brush pastry
- Sesame seeds on top
Pre-heat oven to 230°C
**If you have to grate your cheese put it in TMX bowl on speed 8 for 6-8 seconds and set aside.**
Place onion and herbs into TM bowl and chop for 6 seconds on speed 6.
Add eggs, cheese, soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce, oats and mix to combine for 20 seconds on speed 5 on 'REVERSE'.
Cut just thawed puff pastry in half on a working bench.
Place mixture onto the long edge of the pastry and roll, cut into four equal portions, brush the tops with whole milk and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
Place sausage rolls on a lined baking tray, brush with beaten egg and score with knife.
Sprinkle with sesame seeds and bake for 15 minutes at 230°C until crisp and golden.
(Or bake partially to freeze and bake off later)
Very tasty hot or cold!
You can add curry powder or vegies, but plain is pretty tasty as well!!
It's easy to double the recipe! Or to add a carrot or other vegies!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Mince and vegetable pinwheels
- Fair Dinkum Beef pies
- Almond Sesame Crackers (LCHF)
- Quiche Lorraine
- Cheese and Bacon Mini Muffins
- Chicken, Cheese & Vegetable Sausage Rolls
- Ham, cheese and pineapple muffins
- Brazilian Cheesy buns (Pão de Queijo)
- Marscapone, Caramelised onion and Tomato Tart
- Yorkshire puddings
- Ham and Cheese Gluten Free Quinoa Muffins (Dairy Free Variations)
- Tuna and Zucchini Slice (Gluten Free)