- 4 eggs
- 115 g olive oil
- 150 g zucchini
- 1 onion
- 225 g Diced bacon
- 75 g mushrooms, Sliced
- 135 g Self Raising Flour
- 100 g cheese
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
pre heat oven to 180 degrees
grate cheese 10 second, speed 5. Put aside.
add onion and zucchini to bowl. Roughly chop 5sec speed 5 (or until desired consistenc)
add eggs and oil. Mix 10 seconds speed 4
add flour, mix 10 seconds speed 4
add mushrooms and bacon. Mix 10 seconds speed 4
pour mixture into slice pan. sprinkle cheese on top. Bake for 25 min or until golden brown and firm. Serve.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Yogurt pizza dough
- Bacon Carrot & Corn Muffin
- Kel's Healthy Quick Pumpkin Scones
- Spinach and Cheese Pastizzi
- Cob loaf with croutons and spinach dip
- Spinach, bacon and cheese pies (pie-maker)
- Vegan “cheese” puffs
- OMG Ali's Savoury Scones
- Heidi's onion and bacon bread bake "zwiebelkuchen"
- Ham, Cheese and Zucchini Pizza Scrolls
- Variation Brazilian cheese puffs
- Tuna Dip
- Zucchini and Potato Soup
- Chicken, pumpkin, basil pesto risotto
- Sweet corn fritters
- Cheesy green capsicum chicken
- Sam's Simple Satay
- Variation Chicken Broccoli Bake
- Roast cauliflower dhal soup
- Quinoa, Chickpea & Spinach Balls in Tomato Sauce
- Hearty Beef Stew With Dumplings
- Quince relish for Irina
- Nonna’s Spaghetti Sauce