- 100 grams cheese
- 1 onion, halved
- 1 clove garlic
- 350-400 grams Zuccchini, roughly chopped
- 1 --- tin of corn kernals
- 250 grams Self Raising Flour
- 5 eggs
- 50 grams vegetable or canola oil
- salt and pepper, to taste
55minPreparation 5minBaking/Cooking 50min
8Recipe is created for
Place cheese in bowl grate 8 seconds/speed 8. Set aside
Place onion and garlic in bowl and chop 3 secs/speed 7
Add zucchini (and bacon/ham, carrot or capsicum if using) and chop 4 sec/speed 5
Add all remaining ingredients and grated cheese, mix 20-30secs//speed 5
Pour into greased baking dish and bake at 150c for 50 minutes.
Accessories you need
optional ingredients: handful of ham/bacon, half capsicum, one carrot.
a couple of splashes of sweet chilli sauce can be added in step 4
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Easy savoury muffins
- Cheese and Bacon Grain Free Quiche
- Best Pumpkin Scones
- Healthy Zucchini Slice
- Tomato Relish, Ham and Cheddar Muffins - A Donna Hay Recipe
- Pizza Rolls
- SALT 'N' VINEGAR POTATO PIZZA
- Easy Spinach & Cheese Roll
- Three cheese and spinach rolls (TM31)
- LCHF Bacon and eggs with cauliflower breakfast bake
- Zucchini, Carrot, Leek and Bacon Slice
- General's crumbed cheese and pasta squares
- Chicken Casserole
- Potato Bake
- Mexican Style meat stack
- Asian Chicken Meatballs in the Varoma
- Hummus with White Miso (Andrew Zimmern)
- Mum's Old School Curried Sausages
- White Sauce for Corned Beef
- Cheese filled meatballs in tomato sauce
- Satay Sauce
- AFRICAN CARROT SOUP
- Oriental poached chicken and bok choy soup
- Healthy Turkey Bolognese with Zoodles or Pasta