- 1 onion, (roughly cut)
- 5 bacon rashers, (or 150g ham roughly chopped)
- 2 small zucchini, (roughly cut)
- 6 eggs
- 150 g cheese, (roughly cut)
- herbs (mixed or italian)
- Salt and pepper
- 130 g Self Raising Flour, for gluten free omit SR flour and add 90g brown rice flour (ground rice), 30g cornflour and 2 teaspoons baking powder
Preheat oven to 150 degrees Celsius, fan forced.
Place cheese in TM bowl and grate on speed 8 for 3 seconds.
Add the onion, bacon and zucchini and chop on speed 6 for 5 seconds.
Scrape down sides of bowl and repeat if necessary.
Add eggs, herbs, salt and pepper, flour (or gluten free alternatives) and mix on reverse speed 5 for 10 seconds.
Beautiful served with a side salad and some home made relish or BBQ sauce.
Great for parties, picnics and BBQ's.
Lovely cold or hot.
Kids seem to love this slice, but for fussy eaters with an aversion to the colour green, just peel the zucchini and call it cheesy slice.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pizza Pinwheels
- Cashew Rosemary Crackers
- Chia Banana Yoghurt Pancakes
- Sundried Tomato & Basil Quiches
- Keto Egg Muffins
- Simple sour dough
- GLUTEN FREE WHITE BREAD
- Crustless bacon and broccoli quiche
- Southern Cheesy Corn Cakes
- Broccoli and Bacon Quiche
- Supersize Hamburger
- Jamie Olivers Yorkshire Puddings
- Roast Garlic and Porcini Butter
- Spicy Pear Celebration Cake - Gluten Free
- Chocolate Mousse with Raspberry Cream (Vegan, Dairy free)
- Salmon and Veggie Pasta for Kids
- Green Sorbet
- Salmon Bake
- Damp Almond Cake
- Simple Steamed Salmon
- Spice Cookies
- Cranberry, White Chocolate and Buttermilk Scones
- Chocolate Melting Moments With Peppermint Cream
- Tash's Banana Cake with Maple Buttercream