- 1 onion, (roughly cut)
- 5 bacon rashers, (or 150g ham roughly chopped)
- 2 small zucchini, (roughly cut)
- 6 eggs
- 150 g cheese, (roughly cut)
- herbs (mixed or italian)
- Salt and pepper
- 130 g Self Raising Flour, for gluten free omit SR flour and add 90g brown rice flour (ground rice), 30g cornflour and 2 teaspoons baking powder
Preheat oven to 150 degrees Celsius, fan forced.
Place cheese in TM bowl and grate on speed 8 for 3 seconds.
Add the onion, bacon and zucchini and chop on speed 6 for 5 seconds.
Scrape down sides of bowl and repeat if necessary.
Add eggs, herbs, salt and pepper, flour (or gluten free alternatives) and mix on reverse speed 5 for 10 seconds.
Beautiful served with a side salad and some home made relish or BBQ sauce.
Great for parties, picnics and BBQ's.
Lovely cold or hot.
Kids seem to love this slice, but for fussy eaters with an aversion to the colour green, just peel the zucchini and call it cheesy slice.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Gluten Free Sweet Chili & Cheese Muffins
- Quick Mini Quiches
- lchf savoury pies
- Gf vegan mixed seed crackers
- Chicken vegetable sausage rolls
- Savoury Muffins
- Viking Loaf
- GF Cheese Biscuits
- Cheat Sourdough Bread (better than the real deal)
- Creamy Thyme Chicken and Mushroom Gluten Free Quiche
- Cheese and Bacon Scrolls
- Donna's Sausage Rolls
- Roast Garlic and Porcini Butter
- Spicy Pear Celebration Cake - Gluten Free
- Chocolate Mousse with Raspberry Cream (Vegan, Dairy free)
- Salmon and Veggie Pasta for Kids
- Green Sorbet
- Salmon Bake
- Damp Almond Cake
- Simple Steamed Salmon
- Spice Cookies
- Cranberry, White Chocolate and Buttermilk Scones
- Chocolate Melting Moments With Peppermint Cream
- Tash's Banana Cake with Maple Buttercream
- Sweet Potato, Chickpea & Eggplant Hotpot
- Pork Belly Ramen
- Robyn's Rissotto
- Bacon, Spinach & Red Pesto Risotto - Essential Living Mumma
- Nanna's Pasties
- Pork Bun
- Courgette soup Lou`s way
- Quick Mini Quiches
- Chili con Carne Risotto
- Variation Curried Sausages
- Variation Roasted Pumpkin and Mushroom Risotto
- Broccoli Tabouleh