- 2 oranges
- 6 eggs
- 250 grams caster sugar - or blitz your own
- 250 grams almond meal - or blitz your own almonds in the tmx
- 1 level teaspoon Gluten Free Baking Powder
Blitz the 2 oranges. 7 sec speed 8.
2. Add all the other ingredients for 20 seconds speed 4.
3. Oil 20 cm round tin and pour in.
4. Bake 190oC for about 60 mins
If using a silicone tin, there is no need to oil.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Zanzibar Spice Cake
- Chocolate Crunch Slice
- Best Ever Choc Chip Bikkies
- Mexican Chocolate and Banana Cupcakes
- Gluten free chocolate almond chunk cookies
- Dotty's Melting moments
- Chocy Fruity Bicky Slice
- Malt Slice
- Teenee's Butter Icing
- Simplicity Chocolate Cake
- Whole Orange and Poppyseed Cake
- Variation mango passionfruit baked cheesecake