- 2 oranges
- 6 eggs
- 250 grams caster sugar - or blitz your own
- 250 grams almond meal - or blitz your own almonds in the tmx
- 1 level teaspoon Gluten Free Baking Powder
Blitz the 2 oranges. 7 sec speed 8.
2. Add all the other ingredients for 20 seconds speed 4.
3. Oil 20 cm round tin and pour in.
4. Bake 190oC for about 60 mins
If using a silicone tin, there is no need to oil.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Banana, zucchini and plum bread
- Raspberry Friands
- Variation Chinese New Year - Peanut Cookies
- Banana fritters
- Quick Lime and Coconut Slice, Gluten Free and Diary Free
- Whole wheat pancakes
- Mocha Hot Cross Buns
- Muesli Biscuits
- Paul west’s country river cottages jam drops
- Caramel Slice
- Shhh Hidden Vege Choc Brownies
- Gut Friendly Banana, Carrot and Coconut Loaf