THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 1 whole orange cut into quarters
- 225g Butter
- 3 eggs
- 200g sugar
- 300g Self Raising Flour
- 50 g walnuts
- 50 g choc chips
Preheat oven to 180C. Grease and line 20cm springform cake tin.
2. Place orange, walnuts and butter into mixing bowl and mix 7 sec/speed 8.
3. Add remaining ingredients and combine 20 sec/[reverse]/speed 4.
4. Pour into 25 cup cake holders round cake tin and bake for 25 minutes.
Can be made with half the quantity of sugar. I only used half the sugar with the choc chips..
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Triple chocolate chip biscuits
- Corn Flake Crunch Cookies
- Paleo Meringue
- Grammy’s and Aunt Shirley’s Almond Cookies
- Cowgirl Cookies
- Choc Cranberry Muesli Bars
- Berry Baked Cheesecake
- Ultimate Sponge (Recipe Sandra Walker)
- Choc Weetbix Bliss Balls
- Decadent Chocolate Chip Biscuits
- Blackberry Muffins
- Blueberry Muffins