- 2 large apples, cored and quartered
- 115 g Butter
- 200 g brown sugar
- 165 g Milk
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 300 g plain flour
- 1 tsp bicarbonate of soda
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 2 tbsp raw sugar, for sprinkling
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Place apple quarters into bowl and chop 5 seconds/Speed 4. Set aside in a bowl.
- Combine butter and sugar 10 seconds/Speed 4.
- Add milk, egg and vinegar and mix 10 seconds/Speed 4.
- Add flour, bicarbonate soda, cinnamon and reserved apple and mix 10 seconds/Speed 4 or until just combined. Do not over-mix.
- Pour into a greased muffin tray or use muffin liners. Sprinkle with raw sugar.
- Bake on 200 degrees for 15-20 minutes or until dark and golden. Test with a skewer if required.
Apple and cinnamon muffins
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cheesy Knefeh
- Fluffy Hakkaido Snow Bun
- Nanny B's Potato Cake
- Passionfruit Melting Moments
- Nut Free Muesli Bar
- 5 Ingredient No-bake Rum Balls
- Banana Bread Cafe Style - imperial
- cranberry creamcheese bread roll
- cantonese style egg tart
- Christmas Almond Bread
- Aunty Lois Diabetic Fruit cake
- Left over fruit cake plum pudding truffles
- Warm leek and cashew dip
- Spicy sweet potato soup
- Caramel sticky date cookies
- Creamy Tuscan salmon with spinach and sun-dried tomatoes
- Spinach and ricotta pie
- Salmon and pea spaghetti with pumpkin cream
- Beef fajitas
- Grape jelly
- Balsamic fig and apple chutney
- Chilli and lime cashews
- Apple and sage sauce
- 20 minute broccoli pesto pasta