- 4 tbsp ground cinnamon
- 1.5 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1.5 tsp ground all spice
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- 1.5 tsp ground cardamom
- 50 g brown sugar
- 20 g plain flour
- 1/4 tsp Apple spice mix
- 30 g unsalted butter
- 35 g Chopped walnuts
- 2 green apples, Large (or 4 medium)
- 115 g unsalted butter, softened
- 100 g caster sugar
- 100 g brown sugar
- 60 g buttermilk
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 2 eggs
- 1.5 tsp vanilla extract
- 250 g plain flour
- 2 tsp Apple spice mix
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 100 g Chopped walnuts
- sultanas, (handful)
Describe the preparation steps of your recipe
Add all ingredients to a bowl and stir to combine.
Add all ingredients to TMX bowl and turbo a few times to combine until it resmbles course crumbs.
Pre heat the oven to 180 degrees and grease and line a loaf tin
1. Peal and roughly chop apples and place in the bowl. Mix for 20 - 30 seconds on speed 4 until finely chopped. Set aside
2.Insert the butterfly attachment. Add butter and both sugars. Mix on speed 4 for 3 - 4 minutes, scraping the sides down regularly
3. Remove butterfly
4. Add the buttermilk and baking powder. Mix for 20 seconds on speed 4
5. While the blades are turning on speed 4, add eggs one at a time, followed by the vanilla and mix for 30 seconds
6. Add the flour, salt and apple spice mix and mix on speed 3 for 20 seconds until just combined
7. Add sultanas, apple and walnuts and mix on Reverse speed 1 for 1 minute or until ingredients are mixed in. Or you can fold these ingredients through the mix by hand
8. Pour batter into prepared tin, and top with Streusel topping, pressing the topping into the batter.
9. Bake for 60 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean
10. Allow to cool in the tin for 10 minutes before placing on a wire rack to cool completely
Apple Pie Spice Mix
Accessories you need
Recipe adapted from //www.mybakingaddiction.com/apple-pie-bread/
You will have left over apple spice mix
I'm very new to converting recipes so feedback/suggestions/tips welcome!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chewy Almond Biscuits
- Ohhh Emmm Geee Caramel White Choc & Macadamia Slice
- Yogurt scones
- 30 Second Lemon Cupcakes
- Double choc apricot muffins
- Chocolate Brownies (Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Paleo)
- 20sec scones
- Strawberry Balls
- Madeira Cake
- Egg, Nut & Dairy Free Cupcakes! School Friendly!
- Strawberry Vanilla cake with strawberry coulis
- Strawberry Choc Cheesecake
- Cheese Sticks with a twist
- Best Ever Creamy Tomato & Bacon Soup
- Beetroot dip
- Black Forest Scrolls
- Creole Style Jambalaya
- Dairy Free Peanut Butter Custard
- No Knead Sourdough
- Squid Ink Bread
- Multigrain Bread
- Hidden Veg Spaghetti Bolognese
- Lemon Bundino ( Italian lemon pudding)
- Moroccan Vegiful Quinoa Salad