- Spray oil of your choice, for greasing
- 280 g almonds
- 120 g raw sugar
- 2 bananas, (approx. 260 g)
- 4 Eggs, Large
- 70 g Desiccated Coconut
- 1 1/2 tsp Gluten Free Baking Powder
- 250 g fresh blueberries (2 punnets)
- 30 g flaked almonds
Preheat oven to 150°C.
Lightly grease and line a brownie tin (25 x 9 x 11 cm) with baking paper and set aside.
Place almonds and sugar into mixing bowl and mill 10 sec/speed 8.
Add banana and eggs into mixing bowl and mix 5 sec/speed 5 until smooth.
Add desiccated coconut and baking powder and mix 5 sec/speed 4 until just combined. Scrape down sides of mixing bowl with spatula.
Add 125g of the blueberries (1 punnet) and mix 10 sec//speed 3 or until folded through.
Allow to cool in tin for 5 minutes, then transfer onto a wire rack to cool completely.
I made this variant only because I had lots of blueberries in the fridge and I often use my brownie tins to make regular size servings.
The reason I do this is because I'm on Weight Watchers and need to track what I eat.On the Weight Watchers programme, I portion or 1/18 of the recipe = 5 propoints.A very healthy snack.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Super simple Orange and poppy seed cake...perfect for kids to make!
- Pumpkin spiced cookies
- The Best butter cream frosting
- Date, Apricot and Orange Scones
- Stem ginger in Syrup
- Failed Macaron/Meringue AKA Overwhipped egg white kisses
- Banana Muffin - Cafe Style
- Fudgy Paleo Brownie
- Banana Bread
- Easy Chocolate Slice
- Elles Ultimate Chocolate Cake
- Yorkshire Parkin (Gingerbread slice)