- 250 g plain flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp bicarb soda
- 150 g Butter
- 250 g caster sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 tsp vanilla essence
- 350 g overripe bananas, about 4 medium
- 130 g dark chocolate bite
- 60 g Butter
- 125 g cream cheese
- 1/4 tsp lemon juice
- 60 g icing sugar
Preheat oven to 150 degrees. Grease a loaf tin and line with baking paper.
Place butter in bowl. Melt 2 min/60 degrees/speed 4
Add remaining ingredients and mix 20 sec/speed 5/
Pour into prepared tin and bake until golden brown, approximately 1.5 hours or until a skewer comes out clean.
Allow to cool in tin then turn out to cool completely.
Put all ingredients in bowl then mix 15 seconds/speed 5 or until the mixture is completely smooth
Use icing to ice cake and enjoy!
Accessories you need
Cake is delicious with or without the icing. A great way of using up old bananas and a twist on the usual banana cake!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Quince conserve
- Toasted Granola
- Carob choc chip Banana Muffins
- Mini Apple & Zucchini Muffins (gluten free, sulphur free, dairy free)
- Sugar Cookies
- Mini Muesli Bars (gluten free, corn free, sulphur free, dairy free)
- Boobie Biscuits
- Gluten Free Baked Donuts
- American Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Variation Banana Muffins
- Banana Muffins (Gluten free, corn free, sulphur free, dairy free, nut free)
- Knock your Socks Off Tivoli Road Banana Cake (Converts Beautifully to Gluten Free)