- 400 g can coconut milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 300 g wholemeal spelt flour
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 300 g castor sugar
- 135 g Shredded coconut
- 3 very ripe bananas, thinly sliced
1. Preheat oven to 160°C. Grease and line a 10cmx30cm bread tin with baking paper.
2. Place coconut milk. eggs and vanilla extract in TM bowl. Mix for 10 seconds, speed 3.
3. Add in spelt flour, baking powder, castor sugar and shredded coconut. Mix for 30 seconds, reverse speed 4.
4. Add in bananas and mix for 45 seconds, reverse speed 3.
5. Pour mixture into bread tin and bake for 1 hour 30 minutes, or until cooked. Cover with foil after the first 30 minutes. Allow to cool slightly before removing from tin.
Serve bread fresh or lightly toasted.
Vegetarian, Dairy Free
Health Tip: Bananas are an excellent source of potassium, which may help regulate blood pressure and reduce the risk of heart disease and stroke.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Blueberry Blondie
- Breakfast Crumble
- Best Ever Carrot Cake - Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Nut Free
- Chocolate fudge cookies
- Nanna E, Raspberry Shortbread
- Low Fodmap Chocolate & Peppermint Slice Gluten Free Lactose Free
- Apple crumble cake
- Basic Buttercake (AWW) 1.5 quantities
- Banana & Zucchini Paleo Muffins
- Apricot, Coconut and Oat Slice
- Kylie's Brownies
- Grandma's Anzac Biscuits
- Seafood Risotto
- Jumbo Bread loaf
- Hokey Pokey Ice Cream
- Carnation green tea cocktail
- Trout salad & horseradish dressing
- Hot cross bagels
- Spiked truffles
- Almond pulp truffles
- Mango salsa with lime bursts
- Vanilla bean panna cotta with raspberry rosewater coulis
- Coconut lamb curry
- Fresh petite radish salad