THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 3 ripe bananas
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp Vanilla Paste
- 130 g dessicated coconut
- 200 g rolled oats
- 50 g dark chocolate chips
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Pre-heat oven to 180 degrees and line a large baking tray with baking paper or ThermoMat.
- Place bananas, cinnamon, baking powder and vanilla paste into bowl and blend 5 sec/Speed 5.
- Add coconut, oats and chocolate chips and mix /10 sec/Speed 4 or until the mix comes together into a soft dough.
- Roll mixture into 30 balls (each about 1 tbsp) and flatten slightly on baking tray.
- Bake for about 20 minutes or until golden brown and fragrant.
Replace choc chips with dried cranberries or sultanas.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Salmon and pea spaghetti with pumpkin cream
- Apple and cinnamon muffins
- Beef fajitas
- Grape jelly
- Balsamic fig and apple chutney
- Chilli and lime cashews
- Apple and sage sauce
- 20 minute broccoli pesto pasta
- Nut free chocolate berry bliss balls
- Apple Crumble Bliss Balls
- Banana blueberry muffins
- Mince and vegetable pinwheels