- 130 grams unsalted butter, softened, plus extra for greasing
- 300 grams ripe bananas
- 50 grams frozen raspberries
- 2 eggs, room temperature prefered
- 220 grams plain flour
- 2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 teaspoon bicarbonate of soda
- 100 grams Greek yoghurt
- 2 teaspoons natural vanilla extract
1h 0minPreparation 10minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- 1. Preheat oven to 180 C. Grease a Bundt tin and set aside.
2. Place ripe bananas and frozen raspberries into mixing bowl and mash 5 sec/speed 6.
3. Add unslalted butter and mix 15 sec/speed 4.
4. Add eggs and mix 10 sec/speed 4.
5. Add plain four, baking powder, salt, bicarbonate of soda, Greek yoghurt and vanillia extract and combine 20 sec/speed 4.
6. Pour into prepared Bundnt tin and bake 50-60 minutes (180 C) or until wooden skewer inserted into cake and comes out clean.
7. Allow to cool in tin for 30 minutes before turning out onto wire rack to cool. Allow to cool completely then transfer into an airtight container into the fridge. Serve warm
Banana & Raspberry Cake
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Banana Loaf Cafe Style
- Chocolate Peanut butter slice
- Bindy's White Chocolate & Raspberry Mud Cake
- Peanut Butter & Choc Energy Muesli Bars
- Plum Crumble Cake
- Golden Syrup Biscuits
- Choco-caramel slice
- Date and Walnut Loaf
- Variation South African Buttermilk Rusks
- Nutrient boosted banana bread
- Ridiculously Easy Gluten & Dairy Free Cookies
- Super Simple Gluten Free Cookies (Allergy Free option)