- 225 g raw sugar
- 225 g Self Rising Flour, as per EDC
- 225 g Softened butter (Room Temperature), as per EDC
- 4 eggs
- 350 g raw sugar, white sugar or icing sugar
- 175 g Softened butter (Room Temperature), as per EDC
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla paste or extract
- Pre heat oven to 180’Line a tray with paper cupcake moulds approx 12 – 15 Mill sugar for 5 secs speed 9Add remaining ingredients and mix speed 3 for 20 secs.Scrape down bowl and mix for further 10 secs Spoon into prepared cupcake cases approx 3/4 full Bake for 15-20 or until golden and springy to touch.Allow to cool and top with icing . see attached recipe
- If using raw or white sugar process in two lots. Milling for 15-20 secs on speed 9Add all processed sugar to bowl and add butter and vanilla. Mix for 40 secs speed 3-4. Once mixed to desired consistency, ice cooled cupcakes, decorate & ENJOY
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- swiss slice (shortbread)
- Upside down choc chip banana cake
- Instant Apple Slice
- Gunnadoo's Nut free Wild Orange Bliss Balls
- Vegan Whole Orange and Date Sugar Free Muffins
- Choc Chip Oat Cookies
- Choc Beetroot Mud Cake
- Boiled Date Loaf
- Blueberry and Almond Protein Balls
- Butter Cake
- Variation Doughnut Muffins