- 225 g raw sugar
- 225 g Self rising flour, as per EDC
- 225 g Softened butter (Room Temperature), as per EDC
- 4 eggs
- 350 g raw sugar, white sugar or icing sugar
- 175 g Softened butter (Room Temperature), as per EDC
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla paste or extract
- Pre heat oven to 180’Line a tray with paper cupcake moulds approx 12 – 15 Mill sugar for 5 secs speed 9Add remaining ingredients and mix speed 3 for 20 secs.Scrape down bowl and mix for further 10 secs Spoon into prepared cupcake cases approx 3/4 full Bake for 15-20 or until golden and springy to touch.Allow to cool and top with icing . see attached recipe
- If using raw or white sugar process in two lots. Milling for 15-20 secs on speed 9Add all processed sugar to bowl and add butter and vanilla. Mix for 40 secs speed 3-4. Once mixed to desired consistency, ice cooled cupcakes, decorate & ENJOY
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- LCHF NO BAKE JAFFA CHEESECAKES
- Bindy’s Mud Cake
- Deep Dark Chocolate Cake
- Dotty's Melting moments
- Portuguese Milk Buns
- double choc muffins
- Plum Cobbler
- Peach & Cream Cheese Muffins with Mixed Berry Swirl
- Coconut Biscuits - Gluten free, Sugar free
- No Bake Passionfruit cheesecake slice
- Heidi's German Marble cake
- Choc Nut Slice Low FODMAP