- 150 g butter, ghee or coconut oil
- 3 or 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup honey or maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons coconut cream
- 1 tablespoon vanilla powder or 1 tsp vanilla bean paste
- 1 tsp bicarb soda
- 35 g Coconut Flour
Melt fat of choice (if need to), 2 mins Speed 2 60 degrees.
Add eggs, sweetner, coconut cream, vanilla and bicarb soda into bowl. Mix about 30 seconds Speed 5
Add coconut flour and mix 15 seconds Speed 4/5. Make sure it is all incorporated. The mixture will be quite thick.
Scoop into muffin tray and cook at 180 degrees until skewer comes out clean. (About 15-20 mins but ovens work differently.
Recipe adapted from this recipe link below. Thanks Kehoes Kitchen.
Best chocolate cake I have tasted.
You can get away with using less coconut flour too. Or no coconut cream. Or no vanilla.
Can use a bit under 1/2 cup sweetner as well.
They are a bit crumbly.
You can make it as a cake.
I have made it with 3 or 4 eggs.
I have iced these with all sorts of chocolate toppings. Choose what suits you.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Breakfast Crumble
- Best Ever Carrot Cake - Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Nut Free
- Chocolate fudge cookies
- Nanna E, Raspberry Shortbread
- Low Fodmap Chocolate & Peppermint Slice Gluten Free Lactose Free
- Apple crumble cake
- Basic Buttercake (AWW) 1.5 quantities
- Banana & Zucchini Paleo Muffins
- Apricot, Coconut and Oat Slice
- Kylie's Brownies
- Grandma's Anzac Biscuits
- Jelly cakes