- 2 Ripe Bananas, Frozen or Fresh
- 2 eggs
- 250 g Greek Vanilla Yoghurt
- 200 g rolled oats
- 90 g brown sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 200 g blueberries, fresh or frozen
- 60 g Coconut Flakes (or shredded)
1. Preheat oven to 180C.
2. Place bananas, eggs, yoghurt, oats, sugar, baking powder and baking soda in bowl. Mix 40sec/sp7.
3. Place blueberries and coconut into batter and mix /Sp1, until combined.
4. Pour batter into a prepared muffin pan, filling each to 3/4 full.
5. Bake for 12-15 min, Test using a skewer.
Accessories you need
Prepare muffin tin by spraying well with an oil spray of your choice. These muffins use not oil/fat so they will stick.
You could top each with brown sugar and shredded coconut before baking.
Easily prepared in all Thermomix Models.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Raspberry and Chocolate Cheesecake Brownie
- Refined Sugar Free Muesli Bars
- CRUMBLE CAKE WITH CUSTARD AND FRUIT (STREUSELKUCHEN)
- My Grandma`s Cheese Cake
- Banana Oat Cookies
- Nut free Muesli Bars
- Sugar Cookie Dough
- Peanut butter and popcorn muesli bars
- Soph’s banana cake
- Chocolate chip biscuits
- Banana bread with sultanas
- Variation Banana Muffins
- Hommus Cups - WA School Canteen Association Assessed - GREEN
- Gluten Free Cheese Puffs - WA School Canteen- Assessed AMBER
- Vegetable Pasta Sauce - WA School Canteen - Assessed
- Baked Ricotta
- Skolebrod (Norwegian Custard Buns)
- Chilli Beetroot Relish
- Chocolate Raspberry Drizzle Cake
- Cherry and White Chocolate Tart
- Spelt Banana Loaf
- Popcorn Bars