- 150 g Butter, Chopped
- 150 g white chocolate, Chopped
- 1 teaspoon vanilla esence
- 2 eggs, Lightly beaten
- 210 g caster sugar
- 120 g plain flour
- 80 g Self Raising Flour
- 380 g Can top n fill caramel, You will only need about 1/4 of can
Preheat oven to 160c/140c fan forced. Grease an line a 30x20cm base measurement slice pan with baking paper, extending paper at long sides for handles.
Chop chocolate for 10 seconds on speed 6.
Add butter to bowl and melt at 50 degrees, speed 5 for 1minute 30 seconds.
Add essence, sugar and eggs and stir for 20 seconds on speed 5.
Add flours and stir for 20 seconds on speed 3 or until combined.
Spoon mixture into tin and smooth top.
Stir caremal until smooth. Drop small spoonfuls of caremal over chocolate mixture in pan. Use a butter knife, swirl caramel. Bake for 35 minutes or until golden and just firm to touch. Cool in pan. Slice to serve.
Recipe converted form Recipes + September 2011
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Zanzibar Spice Cake
- Chocolate Crunch Slice
- Best Ever Choc Chip Bikkies
- Mexican Chocolate and Banana Cupcakes
- Gluten free chocolate almond chunk cookies
- Dotty's Melting moments
- Chocy Fruity Bicky Slice
- Malt Slice
- Teenee's Butter Icing
- Simplicity Chocolate Cake
- Whole Orange and Poppyseed Cake
- Variation mango passionfruit baked cheesecake
- White Chocolate & Peanut Butter Cookies
- Sour Cream Cakes
- White Chocolate & Raspberry Chelsea Scrolls
- Baked Peanut Cheesecake
- Chocolate, cranberry & pistachio brownies
- Cauliflower & Broccoli Gratin
- Little Cream Cakes
- Pear & Pecan Slice
- Simple Fruit Squares
- Green Bean Salad With Caper Dressing
- Cauliflower Fritters
- Honey Pecan Biscuits