- 180 grams carrot
- 140 grams sweet potato
- 50 grams Desiccated Coconut
- 100 grams fresh orange juice
- 50 grams Rice malt syrup
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 1 teaspoon chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 180 grams brown rice
- 75 grams buckwheat grain
- 50 grams sultanas, optional
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Add brown rice and buckwheat grain to bowl and mill 1 min, speed 10.
Transfer to bowl and set aside.
Add carrots and sweet potato to bowl and grate 3 sec, speed 7.
Add rest of the ingredients except for the flours.
Combine 10 secs, speed 3. Scrape down sides and repeat.
Add the flours and mix again until combined.
Place heaped teaspoon sized blobs on tray lined with baking paper.
Bake in preheated 180 degree oven for approx 8 minutes.
Allow to cool on tray for 5 minutes before transferring to a wire rack.
Store in an airtight container for 2-3 days, or freeze for lunchboxes.
Carrot Cake Lunchbox Bites
Can substitute rapadura or other sugar for the rice malt syrup.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Marble Butter Cake
- Grandma's Yo-Yo's
- Honey cheese bread
- Hot Cross Buns- Dark Chocolate and Sour Cherry
- lynnes chocolate mud cake
- Home made Tim tam Cookie dough
- Fluffy scones
- Chocolate Brownie - Adapted from Long Track Pantry Jugiong NSW
- Oat and Date Bites
- Peppermint Chocolate Cheesecake Brownies (cheat's version)
- Date Loaf
- Lemon Loaves
- Chicken and Date Tagine (from 28 by Sam Wood)
- Banana Berry and Almond Loaf (from Lola Berry)
- Tuscan Bean Soup (from 28 by Sam Wood)
- Raw Chocolate Crackle Slice (from 28 by Sam Wood)
- Lime and Lemon Bliss Balls
- Blueberry Zucchini cakes with Lemon Buttercream
- Old Fashioned Vanilla Slice
- Chicken and Sweet Corn Soup